Forums/Pioneer Gear/Digital DJ & XDJ Controllers

[SOLVED] DDJ ERGO Traktor Mapping

Chris Frö
posted this on October 27, 2011 02:41

Hello,

I am now owner of the new DDJ ERGO. It is shipped with Virtual DJ Software. But i don't like VDJ. Does anybody have a mapping for Traktor or do you know where I can find and download it?

Thank you for your answers

Comments

User photo
Warren Spalding

Im in the same limbo as you mate.  Why has pioneer not uploaded this TSI file in the first place.  I really dislike VDJ's effects and its layout in general

October 27, 2011 05:35
User photo
shortSTACK

According to this link, there will be support for this as of early November....

http://www.prodjnet.com/support/ddj-ergo/index.php?ap_lang=en

October 27, 2011 05:42
User photo
Warren Spalding

Yeah just saw that.  I know TSI files can be a long process but I have no understanding why this was not shipped with Traktor in the first place like the T1.

October 27, 2011 05:45
User photo
Sven Daneels

I just bought this nice controller in Belgium yesterday, came back home, wanted to use it with Traktor, because, on all websites reviewing is stated the following (but in dutch): "Ergo users using Traktor can configure their software with the included TKS-file". But, it's not on The Pioneer DDJ Ergo CD. Same problem if you have Virtual DJ already installed. I have the Pro version, I can't find the mapper file either, neither in my VDJ Documents folder after installing the LE over my PRO version, only Ergo Skin-file shows up...
@Warren: Traktor recently released their new Traktor controller, that's why... :) 

October 27, 2011 06:12
User photo
Warren Spalding

Yeah the S2...  no point of buying it since I was already with Scratch Duo 2 and moved from timecoded CDs and had to move on with Midi due to space relocation from home :\

Traktor would of got more sales if they increased the size of the jogwheels ;)

October 27, 2011 06:15
User photo
Sven Daneels

The TSI file for the ERGO does exist, because the Pioneer technician who gave me a demo of the ERGO, runned it both on Traktor and VDJ... He even said that maybe ITCH would be compatible in the future, but that ball is in de Serato-camp. So the TSI and VDJ mapper file are just a question of uploading and making available on Pioneer sites...

October 27, 2011 09:41
User photo
Warren Spalding

Appreciate your comment Sven.  But thats not helping my case :(  The TSI file with VDJ must be actually written into the software unlike the TSI files that act like plug ins for software.  Ill just have to simmer down and wait for the download in November :/

October 27, 2011 10:08
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

First and foremost, ITCH will NOT be supported on the ERGO.  Second, an official TSI file will be available for download in November.  Until then, you're certainly welcome to make your own.

October 28, 2011 05:40
User photo
Sven Daneels

So I have to put my brand new Ergo in my closet till half of November? I am already using VirtualDJ Pro, and i don't want to "downgrade" to LE, so I tried if it worked to type over all mapper values from the LE to the PRO, which took me 1 hour. After some research, I found out that the ergo mapper code is somehow inside the program code of LE...
Traktor then, again, Pioneer previews sayed: "Ergo users using Traktor can configure their software with the INCLUDED TKS-file" But it isn't included. This has nothing to do with the Ergo being officially launched half november or just now, the boxes are all the same I guess...
If you say I'm welcome to make my own TSI-file then I'm doing Pioneer's work, and I payed for an INCLUDED TSI-file...

October 29, 2011 04:43
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Sven > Not at all.  I already had pro, installed LE in another folder, and it installed all the controllers and skins to the VDJ folder so when I opened Pro, all I had to do was change the skin and check that it picked up my controller and soundcard.

As for Traktor, yes, you have to wait.  It's not even available in many countries yet!

You didn't "pay" for a TSI file, Pioneer is providing one for their users free of cost.

October 29, 2011 04:48
User photo
Sven Daneels

INCLUDED means INSIDE THE BOX to me but ok, end of that discussion.
For me that doesn't work with VDJ, I am unable to find an xml mapper file inside my VDJ folders... 

October 29, 2011 05:08
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Sven > And nowhere on the box or documentation does it include anything to do with Traktor.  I'm sorry if marketing mislead you to believe that it would be "in the box".  As I mentioned, there is a TSI file coming soon.

If you've installed the LE edition that was included with the ERGO, it will have installed a skin and a mapper file.  Look in the VDJ folder:

PC: My Documents\VirtualDJ\Mappers

Mac: Documents\VirtualDJ\Mappers

October 30, 2011 18:58
User photo
GroovinDJ

@Warren Spalding

" I really dislike VDJ's effects and its layout in general"

My guess is that you've never actually used it then, or you'd know that:

1) VDJ can use any VST effect on the market (i.e. thousands).

2) VDJ can be skinned, to look any which way you please.

So the "layout" (which is just one skin of thousands) and the effects can be pretty much anything you like, and not just what comes included.

October 31, 2011 05:49
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

For those who were looking for a TSI file for the ERGO -- now that it's officially launched worldwide, the TSI is available for download!

Grab it here, but please read the notes -- you will need Traktor 2.1.1 in order to use the TSI file!

November 03, 2011 03:55
User photo
Ari

Hi.

I've just purchased the Ergo. I already have VDJ Pro. I installed VDJ LE. LE seems to work fine but Pro isn't picking up the controller. It comes up under sound card and i've applied the Ergo skin to Pro but when i try and use the controller nothing seems to work. When checking under mapping and scanning for new devices the Ergo does not show.

A prompt response would be appreciated.

Thanks

November 03, 2011 12:32
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

@ Ari > It might be more convenient to start your own thread about the DDJ-ERGO as this is a different topic and VDJ specific. It would also be good to list what type of OS and what version of OS you are running on your computer?

Thanks,
Foster 

November 03, 2011 16:42
User photo
Ari

Noted, thanks.

November 04, 2011 03:22
User photo
Gregory Van Damme

I have a problem, If I play with virtual dj LE than there is interference on my speaker and if I play for 20 min. than virtual dj blocks and the ddj ergo doesn't react any more.

When I bought it, I got the Traktor Due 2 with it. I have put the tsi-file into traktor but not everything works (volumefaders, crossfaders, ..).

Can somebody please help me ???

November 04, 2011 11:00
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

@ Gregory Van Damme > It might more convenient to start a new thread for your problem since it is new, and doesn't refer to needing a Traktor .tsi file. It also makes it easier for Pulse or Gavin to see the new thread and reply.

Also, if you could please provide what OS, and what version of OS you are running on your computer?

Did you download the .tsi file from the Pioneer website?

Thanks,
Foster 

November 04, 2011 11:13
User photo
Azu

Upgrade firmware to latest version

November 04, 2011 11:38
User photo
Gregory Van Damme

I work with Windows Vista and I have the tsi-file from the link in this forum. (the laptop is an Acer Aspire 6920)

And I downloaded the firmware at the same link.

???

November 05, 2011 00:34
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

@ Gregory Van Damme > I'm assuming since you downloaded all the files from the Pioneer website, that you also downloaded the instruction files from there and followed them to a tee as well?

Have you tried what Azu mentioned and made sure you're using the latest version of Traktor 2?

As for the problems with VDJ, does it seem to "lock" up every time you use it for more than 20 minutes? When it seems to "lock" up, have you checked your Midi device connections to see if the ERGO is still connected and recognized by your computer?

Let me know when you can.

Thanks,
Foster 

November 05, 2011 02:46
User photo
Gregory Van Damme

I have download the firmware and the tsi-file from this link http://pioneer.jp/support/download/dj-e/ddj-ergo-v/.

I have updated Traktor due 2 on the service center.

What do you mean with lock, if there is no conection with the controller I have tried to apply again at the Conf.-menu, but it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Gregory (I come from belgium, maybe you recognized it )

November 05, 2011 03:16
User photo
Azu

1. download and run this firmware updater and proccess update firmware to version 1.10
http://pioneer.jp/support/download/dj-e/ddj-ergo-v/firm_download.html

2. download TSI file for Traktor 2, unzip and import to Traktor 2
http://pioneer.jp/support/download/dj-e/ddj-ergo-v/midimap_download.html

November 05, 2011 04:13
User photo
Gregory Van Damme

I have done that allready, can I skype or something else for share my screen with you ?

Send me a priivate mail at gregory_vandamme4@hotmail.com

thanks,

Gregory

November 05, 2011 04:18
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

@ Gregory Van Damme > I'll send a message to Pulse as he has his ERGO on him and know's more about VDJ than me. Just to let you know for future reference, you don't need to provide your e-mail address in a post as Pulse can get your e-mail you used to sign up for the forums.

Best of luck with your ERGO.

Thanks,
Foster 

November 05, 2011 04:23
User photo
Azu

My Ergo is also disconnected from the software (Traktor) as well after more than 40 minutes, but here you thought it was because of poor contact in the USB cable, it is still a test. Sound and lighting on controller work still fine, but controller not send midi command.

November 05, 2011 04:30
User photo
Gregory Van Damme

I have the same problem with vdj Le but not 40 min., I don't know with Traktor because not everything works (the volumefaders, crossfader, deck B).
What are you going to do ?

Thanks,
Gregory

November 05, 2011 04:36
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

I've been running the demos over the past week with ERGO running Virtual LE on a PC for 3 hours at a go and had no problems with it.  I'll give the Traktor thing a try today before the demo.

November 05, 2011 04:39
User photo
Gregory Van Damme

Maybe it's because you work with an macbook ?

Thanks,
Gregory

November 05, 2011 04:55
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

@Gregory Van Damme > As Pulse mentioned, he has his ERGO hooked up with VDJ LE on Windows. I was testing it out and it was great for multiple hours of use with no problems at all. It's a cool controller when you get it going!

November 05, 2011 08:49
User photo
Gregory Van Damme

@Foster > I will test it today on an other PC, I will write the results tomorrow

Thanks,
Gregory

November 06, 2011 03:25
User photo
Steve Sinners

The controller works fine with virtual dj but i prefer to use it in traktor.I have updated the firmware and have imported the tsi file running on a pc,traktor 2.11 everything works but for the audio devices as the sound continues to come out my laptop only,there not much routing going on like there is in virtual dj and the cue for the headphones have no sound coming through either.If i cant get this working by end of the week ill send it back and might try the stanton or s2 as i dont really want to be using vitual dj. 

November 06, 2011 09:09
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

I honestly have no idea what you guys are doing that it's not working first time out when you follow the instructions.

- With the included version of VirtualDJ LE the audio device was configured on first launch and the mappings were set automatically.

- Not once have I had the audio cut out in either VirtualDJ or Traktor, each used for 2-3 hours at a go.

- The mapping files for Traktor were imported and everything worked right out of the gate after I set the output audio configuration to the right places.  All faders and buttons worked as expected. 

If something isn't working and you have used the software before, there's always the possibility that you had a configuration or other settings that are overriding the new installation causing troubles for you.  Read the setup guides and manual if you get stuck and failing that, try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest versions.

November 07, 2011 05:09
User photo
Steve Sinners

Can u explain how to set the output configuration right as there is no sound coming from the cue headphones or sounds from the ergo but laptop only?

November 07, 2011 06:39
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Steve > The outputs are labeled "MASTER" and "HEADPHONE".

Looks like I'll be making a couple of videos today...

November 08, 2011 06:13
User photo
Altuğ Tümer

I'm testing traktor and it looks everythng is working fine except scratch...

How Can I make it work ?

Using - MaxOsX snow leopard 10.6.8 / Traktor Scrtch Pro 2.0.3

November 08, 2011 07:51
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Altug > As noted on the ERGO page, you require Traktor 2.1.1 and an update to the ERGO firmware.

November 08, 2011 08:06
User photo
Azu

2.1.1 since it is unstable for many users, to wait for 2.1.2 or try remap jog in 2.0.3, version 2.1.1 has a different set midi jog wheel

November 08, 2011 08:12
User photo
neil bradshaw

i did post a tsi file for traktor with the ergo  so all sound outputs where configured out the box as they say but the post was taken down ??? why i dont know .. if your new to traktor it can be a pain to understand inputs and outputs if you want file let me know a... 

November 08, 2011 09:01
User photo
Steve Sinners

i have sound coming out now but keep getting a popping sound?i dont know which settings to use to if somebody can help that would be great ;) ergo asio or errgo shared?and which channels for headphones and master?

November 08, 2011 09:01
User photo
Steve Sinners

and im new to the laptop dj world lol

November 08, 2011 09:02
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@neil > Your TSI file was removed because Pioneer has officially released a TSI file for the ERGO and we will only support its use under Traktor 2.1.1 or newer.

@Steve Sinners > If you are using Traktor, you should adjust the soundcard latency higher until it stops.

November 08, 2011 09:04
User photo
Steve Sinners

so which one is the cue headphone? and is it the ergo asio device?

November 08, 2011 09:06
User photo
Azu

if you want the this official  TSI revised for Traktor 2 2.0.3, I can send it

November 08, 2011 09:37
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

@Azu > Sorry but Pioneer will only support the DDJ-ERGO running on Traktor 2.1.1 or higher.

Note: Any issues or proplems that occur from using Traktor 2.0.3 and/or using a file not provided by Pioneer, does not leave Pioneer responsible. Therefore it cannot be provided by or associated with these forums.

Thanks,
Foster 

November 08, 2011 09:48
User photo
Azu

My TSI modifies original TSI to work in 2.0.3

November 08, 2011 09:57
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

@Azu > It's not approved by Pioneer and therefore cannot be on these forums.

Thanks,
Foster 

November 08, 2011 10:00
User photo
Azu
November 08, 2011 10:59
User photo
Dean Curtis

Hi Pulse,

Can you please say why Itch will not be supported? How about Serato DJ Into? 

Whats your beef yo? lol but serious what's the problem?

November 09, 2011 00:27
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

@Dean Curtis > I know you asked for Pulse but I hope my response is okay. The DDJ-ERGO is not supported with Serato ITCH because Serato has a contract with another company at this time and cannot support it. Pioneer is looking to see when the contract ends and hopes to gain it's compatibility in the future.

Thanks,
Foster

November 09, 2011 04:38
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ
Close... ERGO doesn't support ITCH because ITCH requires certified hardware in order for the software to operate. The DDJ-S1 is an ITCH controller. As for INTRO, Serato has not yet announced which controllers will be supported, which means we may well see it as an INTRO device, but it's not currently on their supported device list.
November 09, 2011 04:55
User photo
Foster
Pioneer DJ

Thanks Pulse. I shouldn't have said anything, but I thought that's what I heard last week... Really? I don't think I was close at all now that you cleared it up. lol

Fingers crossed though!

November 09, 2011 05:24
User photo
Steve Sinners

So have u done a video yet pulse?and to make things 100% clearer for us newbies any chance some one can explain which channels u need to start Traktor as its dead simple with virtual dj?

November 09, 2011 06:41
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ
November 09, 2011 13:44
User photo
Dean Curtis

Hey Foster & Pulse,

Thanks for the response, sorry for my slow reply. Thats really exciting it may be licensed to DJ Intro in the near future. 

Here's my opinion, for what it's worth. I don't see it just being added to the list, because how then will they make money? They presumably collect a licence fee from the sale of each piece of hardware. I'm guessing that the term "certified hardware" simply means that that controller company is the one buying the software and indirectly passing it on to the consumer. 

I already have an Ergo (I won it) so there would be no way for Serato to collect a fee from me. I personally feel that Virtual DJ LE is perhaps not a good introduction into DJ software. It doesn't look, sound or feel as good as the others.

I'm used to using 2000s, 900, with scratch live but have used my friends VCI-300 a lot and thats only $100 more than the Ergo. With the VCI you can use Itch, Traktor, or Virtual DJ.

I duno, I guess I'm just having a moan out loud because I want to use Serato both at work and at home. I do really love Pioneer products and I'm happy to see them entering this end of the market too but what is up with this Virtual DJ LE partnership lol.

Fingers very firmly crossed for a DJ Intro announcement. I know it's a Serato thing so you probably don't know, but when do you think they will tell us (if at all)?

November 14, 2011 11:02
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Dean > My view on the business model for Intro is that they give it to users for free, for use with whatever MIDI controller they currently have in hopes that those users will get hooked on the software but desire some of the features only available in Itch or Scratch Live, and thus pay to upgrade.  It's the old drug-dealer strategy... "The first hit's free!"  ;)

Virtual DJ is a very capable software and has some fantastic features (moreso in the Pro version than LE), but it certainly is a beginner-friendly software, just as much as Itch or Traktor is.

And no, we won't have any timeline info for the potential release of Intro for the ERGO until it happens.

November 14, 2011 12:19
User photo
Dean Curtis

@Pulse> Ah wow, so there is some genuine hope to be had. I just posted on a Serato forum asking about it, I'll update this thread, for people who are interested, if anyone from Serato answers with any info.

November 14, 2011 12:27
User photo
Azu

From Serato Intro is nowhere to update, because there is no higher level software. Itch and Scratch Live does not support controllers that are in the Intro. Intro is licensed to manufacturers controllers.

November 14, 2011 12:32
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

From what I understand, there is NO licensing; Serato is releasing it as an open software, provided they implement support for the controller... as Dean points out, he already owns a MIDI controller, Serato will give him the software for free.

November 14, 2011 12:41
User photo
Dean Curtis

hmm, now I don't know what to think.

November 14, 2011 12:41
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

Just announced this morning - Serato Intro compatibility!

November 16, 2011 04:47
User photo
Tyladelic Padilla Maciel

Hello
buy some time the ergo ddj and so far I can not use eh tried to install the. tsi and if everything works except the jog wheel?
What's up?
please help!

December 12, 2011 15:20
User photo
Azu

you need to update the controller firmware v 1.10 nad use Traktor 2.1.1 and later. In 2.0.3 jog not work, download alternative tsi for 2.0.3 )search on youtube

December 13, 2011 05:12
User photo
Rex

Hello Azu, can u send to my email the tsi for 2.0.3? ---> rexbaron2003@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.

January 31, 2012 23:59
User photo
Tyladelic Padilla Maciel

Hello Azu, can u send to my email the tsi for 2.0.3? ---> superpifas@hotmail.

Thanks 

February 06, 2012 14:08
User photo
Sudeer Singh

Hi Guys

Some help please, I Got the Ergo, loaded the VDJ LE software that came with it as per Pulse's video tutorial, worked fine until using it longer than 30minutes or so, virtual dj comes up with "runtime error" and just freezes. Does the firmware update 1.10 solve this issue? I dont use traktor nor serato. My laptop was formatted before i installed VDJ and has nothing else in it except the operating system and microsoft office packages. I use an Hp 6710b core2duo with 8gb ram and 300gb free space running windows 7 ultimate 32bit. Appreciate your comments on this. Thanks

February 18, 2012 04:06
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

@Sudeer > Please open your own thread if you are having your own issues. However, to answer your question, yes you absolutely should update to the latest firmware release as these are always more stable. Have you installed all the appropriate drivers etc? (most likely causing the run time errors).

February 19, 2012 23:52
User photo
Sudeer Singh
@Gavin> yeah thanks, will start my own thread
February 20, 2012 07:35
User photo
Theo Marmot

Hi Azu & Guys! Can you send me the alternative traktor tsi for 2.0.3? I have the jog wheel problem too ---> rubenruiz83@yahoo.es 

Thanks!

February 28, 2012 16:58
User photo
Jason Ferguson

Can you play video with The Pioneer Ergo?

March 25, 2012 06:46
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

VirtualDJ supports video, so yes.

March 25, 2012 11:02
User photo
chap

hello ! 

I've got some problems with my ddj : I can't see the light effect  and the beat pulse, i havr tried on  traktor and on vdj too . 

thx for help, sorry for my english.

Chap

April 02, 2012 08:45
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Chap > You will ONLY see the illumination effects within VDJ; have you tried pressing SHIFT + VINYL/PULSE MODE ?

April 02, 2012 08:49
User photo
chap

Now it's working thank to you: i have pressed SHIFT+PULSE MODE, thanks.

So there is no pulse mode with traktor 2 ? that's right ? 

April 02, 2012 09:05
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

Correct; Traktor does not support it.

April 02, 2012 09:15
User photo
João Santos

Hey guys,

I have updated the firmwire and also I am definitely using a newer version of Traktor than 2.0.3
My problem seems to be that Traktor isn't allowing me to Import the Midi.

I am running it on Mac not Windows.

Anyone has a tip for me please? 

May 28, 2012 09:47
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

What do you mean "import the MIDI"? You mean it's not receiving MIDI or not importing the TSI file?  Have you updated the firmware?

Have you watched this video?  If the video starts at the beginning, jump to around 4:45 for the Traktor bit...

May 28, 2012 11:14
User photo
João Santos

quick question: 
does this work with Traktor Scratch Pro or just Traktor Scratch Pro 2 ? 

May 28, 2012 11:16
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

It must be version 2.0.3 or newer; there is no support under Traktor 1.

May 28, 2012 11:17
User photo
João Santos

Okay, that answers my doubts
thanks for your time! 

May 28, 2012 11:20
User photo
cioce

The mapper for DDJ-ERGO is compatible starting from Traktor PRO v2.1.1, on 2.0.3 ti have problem to drive samples and also the Jog is not ok.

June 13, 2012 22:43
User photo
Jorge Morfín

I have the DDJ-ERGO and i use it with traktor scratch pro 2.0.1. Everything works ok, but the jog wheels are not working well. If i push them it stops the song, but if i scratch it doesn´t do anything.

Help

July 02, 2012 11:52
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Jorge > Two things:

1) Update Traktor; 2.0.1 is out of date and does not support the ERGO.

2) Update the ERGO firmware.

July 04, 2012 07:10
User photo
David Conroy

I have the ergo working fine with traktor scratch pro 2.5.0 but the effects wont work but yet when i move the knobs and turn the effect on it show's i'v done so but the sound/effect is not doing anything. Can someone help ?

August 14, 2012 10:18
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@David > Do you have the effects assigned to a deck?  There are "1" and "2" indicators on the channels of the mixer (on screen) showing which effects bank will be used by that channel.  If you have the effects on and nothing is coming through, you could simply need to assign the channel.

August 15, 2012 02:43
User photo
Louis

I am probably off the subject. If the new firmware can make the lights on the ddj ergo v to dim @ about 50% and when pressed it lights up to a 100%.  Playing in dark ereas makes it diffucult to see buttons. It must be like on the cdj 's.

Thanks

August 20, 2012 22:55
User photo
Son E Dee

hi im also having problems with my jog wheels, im running 2.0.1 do you know where i can get hold of a later tsi file or will i have to update too 2.1.1?

August 27, 2012 08:57
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ
@Son E > You should update as the ERGO will not work with 2.0.1.
August 27, 2012 13:32
User photo
miki

Hi i have Traktor 2.0.3 and the same problem wit ERGO jog not working could any one can help me please

thanks  

September 04, 2012 11:08
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@miki > Please read the thread -- we clearly state several times that the DDJ-ERGO is only supported in Traktor 2.1.1 or newer. Please update your software.

September 04, 2012 11:30
User photo
Dulshan

Hello Everybody,

I bought a ddj - ergo controller and i lost my VDJ LE software cd, so once i formatted my hard-drive only i realized again i need the VDJ software to intall. now i cannot find anywhere on the net. please somebody help me to download Virtual DJ LE software. any downloadable link wil be great help

Thanks

Dulshan

September 04, 2012 13:35
User photo
Žiga Gostinčar

Hello!

I don't know if I am blind or dumb, but can you help me with finding the mapping for traktor pro? It keeps sending me in loops when I try to find the file od the prodj support page :)

Thanks

Žiga

November 27, 2012 11:08
User photo
Bas
I also have this problem:

I have the ergo working fine with traktor scratch pro 2.5.0 but the effects wont work but yet when i move the knobs and turn the effect on it show's i'v done so but the sound/effect is not doing anything. Can someone help ?

Also the sampler does not seem to work. It functions like the play/pause button. 
My setup: Windows Vista, ergo firmware 1.3, usng traktor 2.6
Can anybody help?

February 02, 2013 00:27
User photo
Sina

I have a problem with my new ddj ergo. i get piano sounds when its connected to my computer. what have i done wrong? ive tried re-installing traktor 2.6 but ive still got the problem. any ideas?

August 11, 2013 07:50
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

@Bas and @Sina > Did you follow the setup wizard to configure Traktor for your unit?

Follow the setup guide and the setting file for Traktor found here: http://pioneerdj.com/support/product.php?lang=en&p=DDJ-ERGO-V&a...

August 15, 2013 00:19
Topic is closed for comments