Forums/Pioneer Gear/DVJ Players

[CLOSED] I see all the DVJ posts are gone...

DeeJay Chrismo
posted this on November 03, 2011 16:37

I suppose that means no one will be bothering Pulse for a while...

As always, if you need real-world help, I'm available.

Comments

User photo
Morgo
Silver
:/ .........
November 03, 2011 20:51
User photo
oakstream
Silver

@DeeJay Chrismo You can find the old forum posts here: http://forums-archive.pioneerdj.com/eve

Cheers!

November 03, 2011 23:47
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

lol

November 05, 2011 04:15
User photo
Patrick Duvall

Whats the best record pool to get high quaility videos for video mixing ?  Please help me out, thanks

November 23, 2011 11:48
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

Search here, Google, or try Promo Only if you're in the US or Canada.

November 23, 2011 13:51
User photo
Nelson A. Casamalhuapa

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and NEED help on this. I know it has been posted before but, I need to be guided to the right people to get this resolved. I just purchase a DVJ-X1 on e-bay; when I got it I decided to update the firmware and like it has been posted before I now get "ROM ERROR", took it to one of your service locations and now he is telling me that he has to replace the ROM chip and maybe others in the player. Is this true or is he taking me for a ride??  I want to know if you recomend a reputable service center here in Southern Cali that can help me with this.

Pulse I know in the pass you have helped many DJ's is there any way you can help me with this please!

December 26, 2011 06:51
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ
You're in SoCal, take it to the Pioneer repair center in Long Beach! Call for an RMA first.
December 26, 2011 08:12
User photo
Nelson A. Casamalhuapa

Wow, that was quick Pulse, thank you. I will get the RMA # from them and drive it there!

December 26, 2011 08:33
User photo
Clubsac Presents
--EDIT-- You subscribed just to come here and say that? All I can say is I'm impressed at your tenacity. Have a happy 2012. --EDIT--
December 26, 2011 23:01
User photo
talel

hi

i have a problem , i have dvj 1000 with error message E-7014

any help please

thanks

April 23, 2012 11:00
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

@talel > When does the problem occur? Can you still use the unit or does this error occur all the time?

If memory serves me correctly, I believe you will have to bring the unit to an authorised service centre for repair.

April 29, 2012 23:21