Forums/Pioneer Gear/Digital DJ & XDJ Controllers

[SOLVED] DDJ-WeGo + Traktor Pro ??

Osman GayaTree
posted this on September 18, 2012 09:53

Hi there ! im ordering a new DDJ-WEGO and wondering if it will work properly with Traktor Pro on my MacBook pro? I know that DDJ-WEGO going together with Virtual DJ,that i've neve used before because i prefer to use Traktor Pro. Where can i get a TSI. file for Traktor Pro and DDJ-WEGO? Thanx a lot !

Comments

User photo
Clint Redman

and also the same for SERATO, will it support any of the serato programs? really hope so

September 18, 2012 12:28
User photo
Osman GayaTree

Anybody?? Any news? thanx

September 25, 2012 11:23
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

Yes, the WeGO does support other software options - check the FAQs here - http://pioneerdj.com/english/products/controller/ddj-wego.html

October 01, 2012 01:17
User photo
Osman GayaTree

great ! and another question : where can i get a decksaver for WegO? thanx

October 02, 2012 06:08
User photo
German Luger

There is no decksaver out right now for the DDJ WeGo. But i think its coming soon, the guys from [EDIT] always have the latest decksaver products, you can ask them when the decksaver will be available. 

October 04, 2012 05:13
User photo
wilbert pigmans

I need a midi mapper for my traktor pro 2.
I hope it comes quick because i need this controller at tis weekend

greets Wilbert

October 10, 2012 17:13
User photo
Tim Tucker

I'm well into creating a 4-deck map for the WeGO & Traktor 2.5.1.  HOWEVER... I would prefer not to release it into the wild without the blessing of someone from Pioneer. ( or until after they release their official map )  Hint hint Pioneer folks... experienced custom map builder ( and beta tester ) ready and willing to help make the WeGO play well with Traktor. I came to the controller scene from an IT background so I'm no stranger to working under an NDA whenever necessary.  If there is any way that I can be of assistance in making Traktor support happen please don't hesitate to contact me.  As controllers go this one has loads of potential as a Traktor controller.  I'm thinking that once I finish the fairly "standard" 4 deck map, I want to do a 2 deck + 2 dedicated effects map since I usually have the WeGO flanked by 2 NI F1s as decks C & D.  TT

October 13, 2012 17:00
User photo
Osman GayaTree

Hey,Tim ! Thanx a lot for ur replay,bro ! I would like to try ur midi mapping for WegO and Traktor Pro ! Really looking forward to contact with u ! Full support ! Peace !

October 13, 2012 17:37
User photo
Jan
@Tim, I'm also mapping the WEGO. But I have troubles with the jog wheels. Any tips or suggestions? Would like to test yours if possible. Mine is almost ready but I'm trying to copy some of the settings of my Traktor S4. I wished Pioneer had used semi encoder knobs for the EQ sections. Would have been ultra.
October 17, 2012 05:15
User photo
Tim Tucker

What sort of trouble are you having with the jogs?  They send 14bit midi and I found them rather easy to tune to my liking.  ( on the sensitivity and accel )  

October 17, 2012 05:24
User photo
Osman GayaTree
Can't wait for ur result, guys!!!! Thanx a lot! Much light!
October 17, 2012 05:31
User photo
Ali J. Evans

Anyone mapping the WEGO for Traktor 2 & Serato... please let me know how I can beta test your work. I purchased the WEGO as a holdover until SSX drops... I was going to get the Denon MC6000 but opted to hold off... because I want to see if the SSX can match or beat it's capabilities. The one benefit I saw with the Denon was that I could use it with ANY software... (VDJ, Itch or Traktor). I was told the same would be true of the WEGO... but after I picked it up I see NO SUPPORT except from VDJ. Anyone else come across the same thing?

October 18, 2012 16:32
User photo
Clint Redman

Still trying to find out if this will work with any SERATO software? All the FAQ section states is software that can be midi mapped.  ANY HELP anyone?

October 18, 2012 16:49
User photo
Clint Redman

as in.....can you map the jog wheels and everything with serato?

October 18, 2012 16:49
User photo
Osman GayaTree
SomeOne, please, mapping WeGo for Traktor Pro!!! Much appreciate it!!!
October 18, 2012 17:25
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

Can you all first ensure you are on the latest firmware version available here: http://pioneerdj.com/support/product.php?lang=en&p=DDJ-WeGO&...

@German > No linking to retailers that sell other DJ products.

@Tim Tucker > Feel free to create and share your own MIDI Map as you wish - we don't mind you posting it here.

@Ali > From pioneerdj.com/support/ : Support information of other brands DJ software will be posted on this site soon.

@Clint > Yes, you could map the WeGO to Serato Scratch Live (but you will still need the SL box or a Rane Mixer).

October 18, 2012 23:32
User photo
Ali J. Evans

Thanks Gavin! Will the WeGO work with Itch or the Upcoming Serato DJ?

I'm really curious to see how the WeGO and SSL combination will work. Is Pioneer working on official mapping releases or will this be user driven?

October 18, 2012 23:58
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

@Ali > Itch / Serato DJ require approved Serato devices (like the DDJ-S1 or DDJ-SX) which the WeGO is not.

I'm guessing there may be support by Serato DJ Intro further down the line but that is entirely speculation at this point - it may not happen, I'll ask.

October 19, 2012 00:06
User photo
Jan

an earlier basic mapping> still a jogwheel start /pause problem>

shift browse. preview player

shift jog . d/w effects

effect unit 1 is single

effect unit 2 is group

Maybe it's usefull for those who have nothing yet!

If you have time to improve this basic setup, please do so>> enjoy

October 20, 2012 02:34
User photo
Tim Tucker

I must apologize to everyone... I had hoped to have something worth posting before now.  ( Too many projects at the same time )  I'm going to do my best to make sure I have so far is stable, and get it posted by tonight.  Then hopefully keep working and have an even tastier version posted tomorrow. (No sleep till Brooklyn) 

@Jan -> I'll take a look at yours ASAP and see what I can figure out.  How would you prefer I contact you?  Just post here, or do you prefer another method?  Maybe we could use Skype or G+ and work together. 

October 20, 2012 02:41
User photo
Tim Tucker

@Jan - I sorted the jog for deck A. You had a lot of extra play/pause entries.  I personally like the speed of my jogs low so that's how I set it, but you can dial it up as you see fit.  

October 20, 2012 03:12
User photo
Osman GayaTree
Hey good peopl! Thanx to all of u for replays and answers :) since I've started this topic here want to say RESPECT and huge thanx for ur help and support! Will try Jan's mapping tonight and will let u know!
October 20, 2012 05:17
User photo
Osman GayaTree

@Tim : bro, i've opened my Traktor Pro on my Mac ,preference->import ,choosed ur TSI ..... but nothing happend..... 
What im doing wrong?  

October 20, 2012 07:04
User photo
Osman GayaTree

@Gavin : i've download a latest firmware for my WeGo from the link that u've posted,then i installed it ,but i can't open it ! I mean im connecting my WeGo first ,then im opening an JAR file (DDJ-WeGO_V105 ) .....and then message appearng ( Your DDJ-WEGO Not connected , close ) . Thats it . Don't know how to make it work.

October 20, 2012 07:48
User photo
Tim Tucker

Disclaimer - I do NO work for Pioneer.  

@Gavin - power your WeGO off, but leave it connected.to your computer.  Hold both the PFL ( headphone cue) buttons while switching the WeGO on.  This will put it into firmware update mode.  You should see the VU meters light.  Now try the update again.

@Osman - The file I posted was just a partial fix to help Jan.  I'm almost ready to release my 1st map, and when I do it will have handy extras like instructions, and more than likely an annoying youtube video that shows you how to get it working.  

@* - I'm going to make the howto video now and do some final testing.  Stay tuned...

October 20, 2012 08:33
User photo
Tim Tucker

er, that should be NOT in line 1 of the above comment.  (Dang Zendesk not allowing editing of previous posts)

October 20, 2012 08:36
User photo
Osman GayaTree

@ Tim ! Firmware updating now with ur instructions ;) Thanx for that !
P.S Will be waiting for ur complete TSI mapping for Traktor ! Good luck !

October 20, 2012 08:38
User photo
Jan

@ Tim , you can contact me by this adres  ' 'tigrarol at gmail doT com  "

October 20, 2012 09:26
User photo
Jan

@Tim  can not download your file??

October 20, 2012 09:32
User photo
Tim Tucker

@Jan - I'm working on the video for my map, but if you have skype, I'm timtucker.  Or tim at timtucker dot org on GChat or G+  ( I was able to pull the file back down on a different computer, so I'm cornfused on that one. ) Contact me off-board and we can team up. TT

October 20, 2012 09:51
User photo
Gregory Zrafkopoulos

@Tim. - Which version of Traktor did you used? I have the S4 version and i have problems with the jogwheels.

The second thing i noticed is that the "SYNC" buttons lights doesn't work. In Virtual Dj works fine.

October 20, 2012 21:22
User photo
Rob Naastepad

Any news on when an official .tsi will be made available by Pioneer? Thanks Jan and Tim for supplying this basic .tsi.

October 21, 2012 21:53
User photo
Tim Tucker

Sorry it took so long, but the mapping is finally posted.  There is a basic video to get you started with it over here -> http://youtu.be/36UZGPsZSj0  (There is a link in the video description to download the map. I didn't post a direct link since technically it would be a link to a retailer of other DJ products, and that is a no-no here.)  Please let me know if it works out, and what you would like to see fixed and or added.  TT

October 21, 2012 22:03
User photo
Rob Naastepad

Thanks Tim. Will test tonight (Central European Time :)).

October 21, 2012 22:14
User photo
Osman GayaTree

@ Tim : bro i cant download ur file from that forum ,even when i registered there i still cant download it ! They have some problems with them server there! Can u just upload it here or send it to my email ,please , osmanboom at gmail dot com 
Thank u ,bro  

October 22, 2012 05:56
User photo
Tim Tucker

Just downloaded it from my work computer with no problems.  I'd prefer to keep it in one place for now since I will hopefully be updating it soon.

October 22, 2012 06:04
User photo
Rob Naastepad

Tested the .tsi. Thanks Tim for the hard work. Here are my comments:

- Map Master knob to Master output

- Show tempo on jogwheels (as you already said in the walkthrough movie)

- Autoloop does seem to work on Deck B (not D) since scrolling seems to work. Only selecting is not working. On Deck A it does not work.

- Map FX's to the same FX's as in Virtual DJ

- Holding right Jog wheel (and pressing it on top also) seems to turn the filter on Deck B

- Using low on deck A to fade low out and low on deck B to fade low in caused a mini crash (have the logfile attached)

Thanks!

October 22, 2012 07:43
User photo
Rob Naastepad

Sorry Tim. DJTT seems to have trouble loading your page. Will try tomorrow.

October 22, 2012 07:44
User photo
Osman GayaTree

Yeah, same with me .... i think this mapping need to be fixed !!! But THANX A LOT for this guys! looking forward !!

October 22, 2012 08:09
User photo
Tim Tucker

As of right now I can't get maps.youknowwhatitis to load at all.  Thanks for all the feedback so far.  I'll try to get the issues mentioned fixed up when I get home from the office. 

October 22, 2012 08:22
User photo
Osman GayaTree

@ Tim : thanx,bro!

October 22, 2012 08:28
User photo
Anibal Salcedo

hi guys, i wanna talk you about some weird poblems i have.

1. when i first conect the wego i heard a really low volume but high pitch noise on the headphones (brigth noise) its not audible if youre listening music through the headphones but its annoying.

2. i was mapping traktor to the wego, the outputs of the fx1 fx2 fx3 ctrl b ctrlA, and realize that the output of those buttons change the one on the jog too. i really liked that, then i realized, the noise was gone, did some experiments.

buum, the noise is only there only when the jog is white and as the jog gets more red the noise start vanishing, the same stuff happen on both jog wheels.

then. i realized that if you hold sync and press the folder encoder/button ---------> same as presing fx1 or fx3 (on any of the two decks). so that gave me some headache xD
ill experiment some more xD

i hope you can fix this quick, and maybe manual mapping of the colors on the jogwheel :3 

October 23, 2012 17:23
User photo
Piotr Gałaj

Hi guys. Im also trying to work on traktor pro mapping for wego (i use your tsi for template). I have a problem with Monitor and Master volume knobs mapping. There are no MIDI messages when turning both knobs(i used MIDI-OX to monitor MIDI data). Anyone have that problem ? Another problem is the monitor CUEs for channel A ,B,C,D. When i switch monitor CUE on im not hearing music in my headphones. I tried to do everything i could to fix this, with no results.

Cheers Peter

Thanks.  

October 29, 2012 05:23
User photo
Tim Tucker

Sorry for my lack of response over the past few days... with the release of Traktor 2.6 I must admit that I've been spending more of my time trying the new features, and not on troubleshooting and finishing my map for the WeGO.  I will try to remedy this situation.  (Must ignore flux mode... wait... must add flux mode to WeGO map... ) 

@Anibal Salcedo - I too have noticed the variances in the noise floor but haven't had time to dig into that issue.  I have yet to find the midi commands to control the jog wheel lighting effects, but if / when I do, I may contact you for advice on which colors seem to cause the least noise.  

@Piotor Galaj - I'm at work but if I remember correctly, the master volume control, cue volume control, shift button, and possibly more I haven't discovered yet are pure hardware controls.  They don't send or receive midi.  Shift does change the function of the other controls, but sends no output of its own.  

Sorry if I missed anyone... gotta finish work so I can go home and do different (fun) work.  TT

October 29, 2012 11:06
User photo
diego vega

Hi everyone, first of all, pardon my english (i'm a poor french guy so it's hard for me you know...)

i've bought the ddj-wego few days ago, and, i've made a pretty complete mapping of it... but kind of special for me and what i need...

i think a lot of people would find it weird because i've made a lot of buttons combinations (using the modifiers in traktor)...

Here is my question, and it goes to tim, mainly, i found (with your help) midi notes that control the faders LEDs but i can't make it work properly...

the first one of each track is always lighten as soon as there is any sound, and the rest of it vaguely blinks in rythm... but it doesn't look right

May you help me with that?

October 30, 2012 04:53
User photo
diego vega

Ah, another thing,

THIS IS A REQUEST TO YOU PEOPLE FROM PIONEER:

Could you post the midi implementation chart for us please???

because it takes a long time for us to map the stuff, but for all the outputs like LEDs and stuff, it become almost impossible...

So, i guess this implementation chart exists, would be nice to have it...

thanx in advance

October 30, 2012 04:57
User photo
Osman GayaTree

try this on,guys , i know that its should b fixed too,but at least some base to work with !

October 30, 2012 06:04
User photo
Piotr Gałaj

@ diego vega Hi Diego i think u can find it useful http://pioneerdj.com/support/files/img/DDJ-WeGO_List_of_MIDI_Messages(Virtual_DJ)_E.pdf

Cheers

October 30, 2012 07:02
User photo
Piotr Gałaj
October 30, 2012 07:03
User photo
diego vega

@ piotr Galaj : can't open the link you put here

message is :

Not Found

The requested URL /support/files/img/DDJ-WeGO_List_of_MIDI_Messages(Virtual_DJ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

October 30, 2012 08:37
User photo
diego vega

@ piotr Galaj :  ok i found it thanks... i've to take a closer look to it... hope i find what i'm lookin' for... thanks dude

October 30, 2012 08:41
User photo
Rodrigo Peixoto

Anyone know the values ​​of each midi button, pich, jog, led, of Pioneer DDJ-Wego? I'm doing the mapping for traktor2.5 and is missing some finish for me.

Are ready, play, cue, effects, looping, jog, eq, missing some details to make round!

After finishing'll provide a video on youtube showing it working, and link to the.

October 30, 2012 09:21
User photo
Osman GayaTree

@ Rodrigo : thanx for help, bro ! good luck !

October 30, 2012 09:25
User photo
Rodrigo Peixoto

As I said before, I need to make the LED blink jog while the music plays, and the leds volume, this remains all set!! As I said lack details to be perfect traktor2.5 + wego!!...

October 30, 2012 09:29
User photo
Piotr Gałaj

Im really courios when pioneer will add the vidoe showing how to use WeGo with traktor as they announce in the end of that video http://youtu.be/ZxkQ4iyJLNk

October 30, 2012 11:15
User photo
Marvin Lawson
Has anyone figured out how to setup the jog wheels for fx?
October 30, 2012 11:26
User photo
SoupRice

@Anibal Salcedo

the noise comes from USB's ground loop problem, i've searched online and appears there are USB ground loop isolator. kind of costly but i haven't tried one yet i just played the music louder so i don't hear the noise lol

October 30, 2012 18:02
User photo
diego vega

hi again, so, i was gently going on with my mapping, and suddenly, i can't understand why, without changing anything :

the jog from deck A can't scratch anymore it just affect the pitch, plus the jog touch isn't detected anymore, while the jog from deck b stayed the same... aaargh

i deleted all in message from jog A, i deleted the tempo bend messages... i set jog turn and jog touch messages correctly again... it still control the pitch.... i start to become crazy...

Another strange stuff: when i set the effects on and assign the jog to one of the knob of an effect unit :

no problems with jog A

but the jog B is like jumping around randomly while i turn the jog?????

does anybody understand something???

October 31, 2012 05:40
User photo
q w

Pioneer guys, please hurry up with the Traktor mapping/support! I'll sell the DDJ Wego soon if you will not make available a  4 deck mapping for Traktor. There are plenty of good controllers on the market sold fast just due to the absence of Traktor support.

Thx for listening!

November 04, 2012 10:18
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

All in due time!

November 04, 2012 14:01
User photo
Meghan

Hey guys... all of a sudden my play  buttons on both decks dont respond? I dunno how to fix the mapping??

November 08, 2012 06:07
User photo
Meghan

Actually, fixed that..but my volume for both decks isnt working :S

November 08, 2012 06:27
User photo
Tim Tucker
I'm getting closer to cracking the mystery of the jog effects with LED feedback, but don't have it totally working yet. ( in Traktor Pro 2.6 ) The key seems to be in sending the proper note on message back to the WeGO when one of the JogFX buttons is active. This will activate the corresponding LED effects on the jog wheel AND change the messages that the jog sends when rotated. Sorry, for being so vague but I'm figuring this stuff out by trial and error. I encourage anyone else with a WeGO and ANY mapping experience with Traktor to contact me so we can pool our efforts. *DISCLAIMER* I do NOT work for Pioneer, nor do I speak for nor represent them in any way.
November 08, 2012 06:51
User photo
Meghan

Tim, do you have any idea why my volume sliders for both decks don't work? what SHOULD they be mapped to?

November 08, 2012 06:52
User photo
Tim Tucker

WooHoo!! Pioneer has release their official mapping for Traktor 2.6.  I'm about to give it a try and will post my findings.  Thanks to the Pioneer crew!!

November 09, 2012 11:42
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

@Tim > Thanks for sharing. I was about to post this. For anyone else that hasn't seen it, its available here: http://pioneerdj.com/support/product.php?c=1665&lang=en&p=D...

November 09, 2012 11:52
User photo
Osman GayaTree

@ Gavin : link doesnt opening

November 09, 2012 11:58
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

@Osman > Which one? Everything works fine here.

November 09, 2012 12:01
User photo
Osman GayaTree
November 09, 2012 12:01
User photo
Osman GayaTree

ok ,cool ! i just download this mapping and .... i dont see tempo pitch on both decks ... is it normal?

November 09, 2012 12:20
User photo
Osman GayaTree

OK ! i solved the problem! thanx !

November 09, 2012 12:24
User photo
Osman GayaTree

Question : there is no Gain knob at the unit ,how do u think we can solve this issue , i mean  i tried to adjust a Mic Volume on the unit for the Gain on deck B ,but seems like Mic Vol doesnt send Midi signal to Traktor . Any ideas?

November 09, 2012 12:44
User photo
Jan
@Osman, The WEGO is a small controller and I wished there were some extra encoders or buttons on it but you will have to compromise some features. I grouped EQ hi & mid together to give me a specific filter knob maybe you can do this for your gain knobs? I just spend 4 hours of mapping this thing and went of to bed. I opened my mail and found out about the official wego traktor tsi. Damn... :) I'll give that a go tomorrow. I'm curious what the did with the effect section control!
November 09, 2012 13:30
User photo
Jan
Damn! Just took a quick look at the pioneer wego diagram!!! Stupid me. If it works fine, it's a simple and clever mapping. Thx Pioneer
November 09, 2012 13:46
User photo
Tim Tucker

I must say, Well done!" to the pioneer crew for their hard work on this map. I've yet to find any issues with it.  Now it's time to see what else can be added to this little beast...

November 10, 2012 07:58
User photo
Jan

I changed a few things.

Browse encoder    - scroll list
                              - push= play/pause preview player
                              - shift+turn =search in preview player track
                              - shift+push=load selected track in preview player
Sampler 1/2/3/4 = on/off effect unit 1/2/3/4
Low EQ A/B = Filter A/B
Mid  EQ A/B = Low EQ A/B
Hi EQ A/B = Mid & Hi A/B

D/W on effect units 3/4 is not yet assigned to the jogwheels like effect units 1/2.

Still don't know how Pioneer did that for effect unit 1/2 . Always welcome to figure this out for me.

Ctrl Buttons B on decks 1/2 = activate D/W button on single    effects 3/4. I use these now for simple delay effects.

Autoloop encoder   - push activates loop
                                - turn= change loop length
                                - shift turn = loop move

November 10, 2012 09:04
User photo
Jan
Hey guys, Any of you experience the problem of WEGO getting stuck. When I'm playing heavy with 2 effects , it stops reacting in Traktor.
November 13, 2012 14:53
User photo
Sergey Rozhkoff

Hello everybody from cold and scary Russia)

First of all - thanks for all who work out for stuff for Traktor! It became very usefull for me and thousand russians which buy wego but want to use traktor.

Secondly, should i install a driver (as i understand - the Asio driver) included on cd-disk with Virtual dj LE before installing Traktor Kontrol Pro2?

P.S. If anything, sorry for my English - i just learning.)))

November 20, 2012 02:33
User photo
Osman GayaTree
@ Sergey : chuvak , ya nachal etot topic I mogu tebe skazat', chto u menya vse rabotaet chetko vmeste s Trakor na moem MacBook pro , nikakogo draivera ya ne stavil.
November 20, 2012 09:06
User photo
Sergey Rozhkoff

Yesterday i have tried to install traktor pro 2.6.0. First of all - "load" button did not work. Loading tracks by drag and drop did not work too. All remaining buttons and swithers work fine. What am I doing wrong?

2 Osman: Privet. Ya usayu okna. Uzhe slyshal chto na make gemorroya men'she na poryadok. Teper' vot dumayu - vzat' mac ili traktor kontrol)))

November 20, 2012 19:29
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ
@Sergey > Yes, if you are on a Windows computer you'll need the necessary drivers. Have you downloaded the necessary drivers / firmware and MIDI mapping file? You can find them on PioneerDJ.com/support
November 20, 2012 21:32
User photo
Sergey Rozhkoff

2 GAVIN: Yes. I'm doing exactly with manual. I can make screenshots. One more question - can i use wego with virtual dj PRO without any additional maps?

November 21, 2012 06:39
User photo
Adolfo Cuartas Martinez

hi i have the wego i wan to used the Serato Dj intro put i don't  know what files to download can anyone help me shot me where to download the stuff i need plz thank u 

November 27, 2012 17:23
User photo
Mike Schwab

I'm using the official Pioneer tsi.  I have 3 issues with it.

1 - play buttons do not work

2 - preview (headphone) buttons do not work

these buttons light up correctly when controlled from software.  When pressed they activate the blue MIDI 'CTRL' light at the left of the top center display.

3 - twisting the browse knob skips over every other song (browse knob works correctly with no skipping while holding shift to browse folders)

4 - twisting the auto loop knobs skips over every other interval (2 to 8 to 32, skipping 4 and 16)

November 28, 2012 14:06
User photo
Anibal Salcedo

hi again! :D

ive a damm huge problem..

my jog wheels send midi message in chanel 5 and 6..
i tried to map it that way but it doesnt work D:

im sick and want to doa  factory reset, does anybody know how to to that?? 

December 01, 2012 16:46
User photo
Anibal Salcedo

hey, i sovled it..

ok, heres the thing..
i was using modifier states to change color con jog wheel, so every color will be a diferent function, well, not anymore!! D:
if the color change on the jog the mdi message sended is on another chanel plus is damm weird, its not evena  normal encoder, thats damm weird..

im going to read all tim tucker has written to experiment myself with this thing.. 

December 01, 2012 17:28
User photo
Anibal Salcedo

wow the pioneer maping is damm good :D

December 01, 2012 17:30
User photo
Anibal Salcedo

im stuck again, im using the pioneer mapping and i cant use the jogs to control fx, can someone explain how al this thing works?

December 02, 2012 08:27
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Mike Schwab > Sounds like you might have two TSI files imported, or possibly conflicting TSI data. 

How to check whether multiple tsi files are in your computer:
1. Launch Traktor.
2. Open [Controller Manager] from [Preferences].
3. Check if multiple devices are imported.

If multiple devices are found in the above step 3:
Click the [Import] button below [Preferences] and import the tsi file provided by Pioneer.
When the above measure is taken, tsi files for already imported MIDI devices will be automatically deleted.
For further details, please see the ERGO support pages here.

December 03, 2012 08:06
User photo
Jamie Cole
Hi guys ive been using thewego with the traktor tsi and love it the only thing. That i find to struggle with is there is no gain. For each deck i no that its set to auto gain but is there a way. To map say the mix volume button and the mic volume button for each deck would some thing like this be a option
December 03, 2012 11:47
User photo
Jamie Cole
No reply
December 13, 2012 06:18
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

@Jamie > If you have a question or issue please open your own thread. Posts are less likely to get lost 'in the void' when they are piggybacking on other threads. What version of Traktor are you running? I can't see why that wouldn't work - you'd just need to map it yourself.

December 21, 2012 13:54
User photo
diego vega

@Gavin or Pulse: hi guys, i've a question, that i'm suprised noboby's asked before,

what if i want a put a delay and scratch a bit??? it seems that it's not possible right now with the actual mapping... would you have a solution?

January 10, 2013 03:11
User photo
Alex Hartig

Hey guys, just got the wego last week and started playing around with Traktor Pro 2.6 last night.  Wow, that is some powerful software.

The wego mapping is pretty slick also.  Question,. is it possible to scroll through and choose the remix deck samples with the file scroll wheel?

You would think it would be easy to implement this feature by maybe holding the shift key and sample deck letter (A,B,C, or D) while in a remix deck, then using the scroll wheel to scroll through.  Any other ideas.

January 23, 2013 06:54
User photo
Alex Hartig

Or I could just buy an F1..... that think looks slick

January 23, 2013 06:57
User photo
mark

ive just bought a wego an got it running with traktor 2.6 using the tsi file  downloaded 2 days ago from the pioneer site. ive remapped it to hav a gain control but still as a standard audio setup i dont seem to get any headphone output. ive mapped the volume an the cue master/cue was allready mapped. 

any ideas on this guys really bugging me .. tried a few settings but to no avail. had to start again an the option like ive seen headphones L/R dont seem to pop up :( in the audio monitor output in the settings  

January 30, 2013 13:13
User photo
Ben

Is anyone else having the issue that when you press the play button it only plays as long as you hold it down?

January 31, 2013 02:53
User photo
mark

used mine tonight ive not noticed it 

February 01, 2013 16:04
User photo
mark

ive sorted that out but was wondering about the mapp command on traktor for the dropdown box where u select the fx for each channel ?? 

February 03, 2013 06:58
User photo
Mirko Alejandro Rondon

yo tambien pero tracktor pro para win 7

February 21, 2013 08:20
Topic is closed for comments