Forums/Pioneer Gear/Digital DJ & XDJ Controllers

Is there an official Traktor 2.6 TSI for the Pioneer DDJ-SX?

Ivan Zilch
posted this on November 01, 2012 04:05

Hi there, new owner of the Pioneer DDJ-SX here, awesome controller! however I am more of a Traktor guy and I'm just wondering if there is an official Pioneer mapping for the DDJ-SX?

The promo video for the ddj-sx did mention a tsi file but i cant seem to find it anywhere yet

Comments

User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

Given that it just hit the streets today, no.  I'm sure in the future someone may make one but as this is a Serato DJ targeted hardware, Pioneer won't be rushing to make one.

November 01, 2012 19:21
User photo
markoerregger
Here it is,have fun with it....greets from Austria and Germany https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/851
November 02, 2012 11:24
User photo
Ivan Zilch

thanks!!

was wondering if there will be an official one from pioneer coz the 4 minute official pioneer promo video did say that there will be a TSI

gonna try your mapping now in the meantime :D

November 03, 2012 21:26
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

"Will be" doesn't mean "is one available right now," just remember, this is a product targeted at the new Serato DJ software, so that will be the primary focus.

November 04, 2012 07:07
User photo
Tommy Forsythe

Yeah guys.... just remember. Pioneer wont be "rushing" to make one and "will be doesn't mean there isn't on available right now".  Wow pulse, good thing we cant read tone. Some might get the wrong impression about your "helpful feedback" with your product owners. Makes me want to jump right up and get one.

November 04, 2012 07:39
User photo
Tommy Forsythe

Yeah guys.... just remember. Pioneer wont be "rushing" to make one and "will be doesn't mean there is one available right now".  Wow pulse, good thing we cant read tone. Some might get the wrong impression about your "helpful feedback" with your product owners. Makes me want to jump right up and get one.

November 04, 2012 07:40
User photo
Pulse
Pioneer DJ

@Tommy > As I've said twice now, it's a Serato DJ product.  The fact it is MIDI compatible is a bonus and no, Pioneer hasn't released an official TSI for Traktor yet, but you're certainly welcome to make one of your own.  If you bought this controller to use with Traktor, you should recognize that as an early adopter, you'll have to configure it without official support.

November 04, 2012 14:03
User photo
Gilberto Terrones

the version 5.2 of this mapping is working very good.....still, there's some head for improvement, but, I now use it with my F1, and works very good.

November 23, 2012 10:20
User photo
Jurijus Rico

Hi I'm really waiting for unit like that for Traktor  is it coming soon???? Thanks

December 14, 2012 09:05
User photo
Gavin
Pioneer DJ

@Jurijus > Whether there will or will not be a Traktor version, no announcement would be made until a unit was ready to launch. Pioneer do not disclose planned (or not planned) products.

December 21, 2012 13:44
Topic is closed for comments