- Compatible devices added: DDJ-XP1, DJM-S9 (DJM-S9: Please update the firmware to the latest version)
Ability to import a playlist (including music files) from a USB/SD device.
Ability to play tracks from an exported USB/SD device in Performance mode.
Added KEY SHIFT/KEY SYNC feature.
Added 16 HOT CUE/PAD FX support.
Added KEYBOARD Mode (Key-Shifted HOT CUE play).
Added BEAT LOOP mode.
Added the option to play a HOT CUE before reaching the next beat.
Added options to select the QUANTIZE beat length for different Performance features.
Added the option to SYNC tracks with BPM that is double or half the master deck BPM.
PAD EDITOR: Customize pad modes and functions assigned to the performance pads (compatible unit: DDJ-XP1).
- Renewed GUI.
- Improved accuracy of beat grid analysis.
- Added Preferences to select either 16 or 8 slot SAMPLER.
- Ability to set beat grids from tracks with no tempo transients.
- Ability to display remaining and elapsed time together.
- Ability to display original BPM on decks.
- Ability to select beat length or parameter (%/Time) for each FX in BEAT FX multi-mode.
- Track search buttons search tracks based on a previously loaded track.
- Placed AUTO GAIN pots on the deck panels.
- 1.1 bar can be placed at any position of a track.
- Shorter track loading time when a track was loaded using a controller.
- Hi-speed switching between browser panels using the space bar.
- More options for BROWSE font size and line space.
- FX panel remained visible when BROWSE mode was selected if DVS was turned ON/OFF in the Preferences while the FX panel was open.
- Unnecessary green strip appeared on the bottom of certain videos.
- HOT LOOP was called when clicking a HOT CUE during a HOT LOOP in DVS RELATIVE mode.
- Artwork was not displayed in the Info screen and in the video tree track lists when video files were imported to computers with certain graphics cards.
- CFX USER mode settings were not saved.
- BEAT JUMP length was not saved in EXPORT mode.
- DDJ-RZ: The jog wheel spun rapidly and stopped after a short time when you touched the jog wheel after using the DDJ-RZ for a few hours.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.