Hey DJM-T1 users, just a reminder for you to update to the 2.0 firmware on your mixer if you haven't already done so. Upgrading the firmware opens a whole host of new functions to better control TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2, and it only takes a minute over USB!
Check out this video demo of the new control features within TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 with DJ Jekey:
The DJM-T1 “Advanced Shift Mode” firmware update for use with TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 includes:
- Increased Function Control with Advanced Shift Mode – The new feature offers DJs control over more software functions including the ability to assign up to three different function operations for each button and knob on the mixer.
- Added Effects Options and Controls – In addition to the existing TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 effects assigned to FX1 and FX2, the new firmware allows the control of six more effects assigned to FX3 and FX4 for a maximum of 12 effects to be controlled using the DJM-T1’s buttons and knobs.
- More Hot Cue Points – The update increases the ability to add and play four additional Hot Cue points for both Deck A and Deck B for a total of eight possible Hot Cue points.
- Ability to Input Grid Information & Adjust Grid Location – By using Advanced Shift Mode, DJs can input their own grid information and adjust grid location to perform the software functions of Sync, Quantize and Snap with more accuracy.
- More functions with Sampler slots – Enables users to adjust volume and switch between One Shot and Loop modes for each sampler slot.
- Additional functions include:
- Tempo Reset ON/OFF control
- Master Tempo ON/OFF control
- Select from playlists registered in user’s Favorites
- Start/Stop recording
- Return to the start of the track playback
- Waveform display size adjustments
- Page through user’s track list
- Ability to switch display of the Advanced Panel
- Load Cue settings
- Track Fast-forward and rewind
PIONEER is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
TRAKTOR is a trademark of Native Instruments GmbH.