January 19th, 2012
Pioneer DJ will be offering limited edition brilliant white versions of two of its highly popular professional DJ gear: the CDJ-2000 digital media player and the DJM-900nexus high performance digital mixer. Limited runs of 1,000 units of the CDJ-2000-W and 500 units of the DJM-900nexus-W will be produced and made available worldwide. Each special edition mixer and player will come with a distinctive plaque engraved with the serial number to indicate its authenticity and limited quantity, making each a must-have for the truest of DJs. The new color will be available starting February 2012.
Click thumbnails for high-res images.
CDJ-2000-W features include:
- Playback from CD, DVD, USB storage devices (flash and hard drives) and SD cards. Supports multiple media file formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files.
- Large 6.1-inch full-color LCD display for enhanced operability and display of song titles.
- rekordboxTM music management software for analysis, management, and playback of music files.
- Pioneer’s PRO DJ LINK, enabling multiple digital players to be connected for sharing music files stored on a single USB device and SD card.
- High efficiency Wolfson Microelectronics digital-to-analog (D/A) converter for accurate sound reproduction.
- Suggested price: $2150
DJM-900nexus-W features include:
- Multitude of effects including three new Sound Color Effects and two new Beat Effects.
- Built-in 24-Bit / 96 kHz high performance soundcard.
- Built-in “X-Pad” for controlling multiple parameters with a touch from the user.
- Ability to connect Pioneer digital players that support the PRO DJ LINK feature for highly accurate BPM and beat location information, resulting in precise beat matching.
- Built-in high performance 32-bit digital signal processor to suppress digital and analog circuit noise, the same audio input and output circuits as Pioneer's flagship DJM-2000.
- Suggested price: $2399
# # #
Katherine Manning, 310.952.2388 or email@example.com
Julie Park, 619.234.0345 or Pioneerdj@formulapr.com
PIONEER and the PIONEER logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
rekordbox is a registered trademark or trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
Wolfson is a registered trademark of Wolfson Microelectronics plc