PIONEER’S FLAGSHIP DJ HEADPHONES GET SHINY TREATMENT WITH A NEW BLACK CHROME MODEL
Pioneer DJ announces the release of a new color for the highly popular HDJ-2000 professional headphones – now available in a stylish black chrome version. The new model, dubbed HDJ-2000-K, meets the demands of the DJ community by delivering the same high quality audio, excellent performance and durability as the original version.
Pioneer will also have available the HDJ-HC01, a protective and stylish headphone carrying case made of EVA material which is shock resistant, and a carabiner to hook it to a bag or belt loop for easy transportation.
The HDJ-2000-K features include:
- Color to Match Any Style – The new black chrome coupled with a reflective aluminum spin finish on the housing highlights the headphones’ stylish design, giving consumers another choice of color to match their style and fashion sense.
- Other functions of the HDJ-2000-K include:
- Compact folding feature for easy portability and storage.
- Ninety degree swivel mechanism of the ear cups allows for convenient single-ear and on-shoulder monitoring.
- Folding mechanism locks into the open position to prevent inadvertent rotation or folding of the headphones during use.
- MONO/STEREO switch ensures complete sound monitoring even in single-ear position.
- Excellent Sound Quality – Exceptional sound quality has been achieved by featuring a 38ìm (micrometer) diaphragm to deliver more bass, a large 50mm driver, and a rolled voice coil for a linear output from bass to treble. The headphones also use an airtight sewing and damper for the ear pads that helps to improve sound quality, especially in the mid-to-high frequency ranges.
- Snug Fit for Comfortable Wear – The main structure of the headphones is made with lightweight magnesium alloy, and the ear pads and head pad utilize synthetic protein leather and low-reaction urethane foam for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Built for Durability– Key parts, such as the headphone plug and connecting cable to the main unit have been designed to withstand continual use. The headphones also employ a removable Mini XLR connector for compatibility with professional audio equipment.
The HDJ-2000-K headphones will be available in March for a suggested retail price of $450.
The optional HDJ-HC01 headphone carrying case is available in March for a suggested retail price of $49.
Click thumbnails above for full-size image.
For more information about the HDJ-2000-K please visit: http://www.pioneerdjusa.com/gear.aspx?product=HDJ-2000&cp=6
For more information about the HDJ-HC01 Case please visit: http://www.pioneerdjusa.com/gear.aspx?product=HDJ-HC01&cp=6
Pioneer is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation
# # #