PIONEER OFFERS PLATINUM LIMITED EDITION OF ITS FLAGSHIP DJ GEAR – CDJ-2000NEXUS PLAYER, DJM-900NEXUS MIXER AND RMX-1000 REMIX STATION
Pioneer DJ today announced the creation of “Platinum Editions” of the CDJ-2000nexus professional multi-player, DJM-900nexus performance digital mixer, and RMX-1000 Remix Station. The Platinum Edition models will have a limited run of 4,000 units for the CDJ-2000nexus, 2,000 units for the DJM-900nexus, and 2,000 units for the RMX-1000, which will be available at Pioneer DJ authorized retailers worldwide and released in February 2013. The limited Platinum Edition series products will feature an ultra-sleek mirror chrome finish, each with a distinctive plaque engraved with the production run and serial number to indicate its authenticity.
In addition, included with each CDJ-2000nexus-M Platinum Edition will be one Pioneer premium digital cable (DAS-DGC020R) ($149 value).
CDJ-2000nexus-M features include:
- Users can choose their media source from a USB storage device, SD memory card, CD- or DVD-ROM Disc, DJ software via MIDI/HID or even using music stored inside Wi-Fi®/USB-connected smartphones and tablets1
- rekordbox™ music management software for analysis, management, and playback of music files.
- Pioneer’s PRO DJ LINK2, which enables up to four digital CDJ players to be connected for sharing music files stored on a single USB device and/or SD card
- High efficiency Wolfson® Microelectronics digital-to-analog (D/A) converter for accurate sound reproduction, faithful to source material
- Slip and Quantize functions, which enable reliable performance without changing the flow of the original track. Using the My Settings feature, the function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, USB storage device, or SD memory card. For additional convenience, the settings can also be can be made ahead of time on the rekordbox app or software, allowing users switch to their settings when a connection is made to the CDJ-2000nexus.
- Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI
- Active Loop function automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- Load Previous Track feature provides playback of prior music that has been loaded to the player
- Rating on the Go function allows users to rate tracks during play for easy reference or sorting
- Auto Standby function switches power to standby mode when no operation or input is detected for a certain period of time
DJM-900nexus-M features include:
- Multitude of effects options including six types of Sound Color FX and 13 types of Beat Effect
- Built-in 24-Bit / 96 kHz high performance USB soundcard3
- Built-in “X-Pad” for controlling multiple parameters with a touch to enhance the user’s performance
- Ability to connect Pioneer® digital players that support the PRO DJ LINK feature for highly accurate BPM and beat location information, resulting in precise beat matching4
- Built-in high performance 32-bit digital signal processor to suppress digital and analog circuit noise
- Highly durable high-performance channel fader
- Auto Standby function
- Gold-plated RCA PIN ports
RMX-1000-M features include:
- Knobs, buttons and layout of unit ensure intuitive operation and control
- Remixing options are virtually endless with Scene FX, Isolate FX, X-PAD FX, and Release FX controls
- Supports VST5/AU6/RTAS®7 plug-ins to utilize effects from DJ play for song production
- Includes special remixbox™ editing software, enabling effects and customization
- High-quality sound design delivers clear and powerful DJ sound
- QUANTIZE function enables real-time music analysis and synchronization of effects along with the beat of the music
- AUTO BPM function automatically measures and follows the tempo of music
- Compact design for portability
- Ability to be used as MIDI controller via included USB-MIDI standard
A system, which includes two CDJ-2000nexus-M and one DJM-900nexus-M, will be sold as a set with a suggested retail price of $8499, while the Platinum Edition RMX-1000-M will be offered separately with a suggested retail price of $1199.
1 Requires a Wireless LAN Router to connect via Wi-Fi.
2Works with tracks that have been analyzed by rekordbox.
3The circuit that enhances a PC’s audio input and output capabilities. It is also called an audio interface.
4Requires LAN HUB when connecting two or more players.
5An abbreviation of Steinberg’s Virtual Studio Technology – a format enabling the addition of new effects and instruments to applications for the production of music.
6An abbreviation of Audio Units – a format enabling the addition of new effects and instruments to applications for the production of music.
7An abbreviation of Real Time Audio Suite, a format of audio plug-developed by Avid Technology.
PIONEER is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
rekordbox and remixbox are trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
RTAS is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other counties.
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Wolfson is a registered trademark of Wolfson Microelectronics plc.
Jaed Arzadon, 310-952-2451
Katherine Harbeston, 310.952.2388
Cara Smith, 310.496.4454