Thank you very much for using Pioneer DJ's rekordbox.
We found an issue where some fonts used in rekordbox 3.x are not supported by Windows 10.
Unsupported fonts are now provided by Microsoft for free.
We would like to ask the users who have this issue to install such fonts by following the steps below.
* Internet access may be needed. The related fees will be at your expense.
* Those who use Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and MacOS X with rekordbox 3.x do not have to follow the steps below.
* rekordbox is a trademark or a registered trademarks of Pioneer DJ Corporation.
In the same way, other company names and product names used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of those companies.
1) Click Windows icon.
2) Click Settings.
3) Click System icon in Settings Window.
4) Click Apps & features in the left menu, then click "Manage optional features".
5) If the following fonts are not in the Optional features list, please add the items that are missing and click "Add a feature".
・ Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental Fonts (Additional fonts: DengXian, FangSong, KaiTi, SimHei)
・ Hebrew Supplemental Fonts (Additional fonts: Aharoni Bold, David, FrankRuehl, Gisha, ...)
・ Japanese Supplemental Fonts (Additional fonts: Meiryo, Meiryo UI, MS Gothic, MS PGothic, MS UI Gothic, …)
・ Korean Supplemental Fonts (Additional fonts: Batang, BatangChe, Dotum, Dotum, ...)
6) Restart rekordbox 3.x.