A new version of rekordbox 4.0.6 was released on Feb 2, 2016.
Ver. 4.0.6 (2016.02.02)
- MIDI LEARN – Assignment of rekordbox dj functions to MIDI controllers
- CDJ-2000NXS2 new features:
- Export Mode:
- FLAC/Apple Lossless with a frequency of 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz.
- WAV/AIFF with a frequency of 88.2 and 96 kHz
- 8 HOT CUE buttons: A–H
- MY SETTINGS new features; QUANTIZE BEAT VALUE, HOT CUE AUTO LOAD, HOT CUE COLOR and PHASE METER
- USB DEVICE SETTINGS new features; Wave Color (BLUE/RGB) and Waveform (Half/Full)
- Export My Tag/Matching information to USB devices
- HOT CUE color change
- Export of HOT CUE color information to USB devices.
- Export/Performance Mode:
- Track filtering new features; KEY, RATING and COLOR
- DJM-900NXS2 new features:
- Performance Mode (When using the DJM-900NXS2 as an audio device):
- Input channels selected on DJM-900NXS2 are displayed on rekordbox dj virtual decks
- Quantize BEAT FX of DJM-900NXS2 can be applied to rekordbox dj output audio
- rekordbox dj BEAT FX tail can be heard after CH FADER/CROSS FADER is closed/cut on DJM-900NXS2 (POST FADER)
- Crashed when certain tracks were selected from track list
- Crashed when BPM was edited in EDIT window of SAMPLER SLOT when the BPM value of the track was 0 (zero)
- SLIP MODE remained when SLIP REVERSE was selected within one beat while playing a track with QUANTIZE on
- Output channel settings reset back to default when starting up (EXPORT MODE)
- Preview playback issue on Related Track List etc.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues