rekordbox 4.2.2 has been released on September 8th, 2016
- Pulselocker support
- Compatible device added: DDJ-WeGO4
- XDJ-1000MK2 HID control
- TRACK number now appears on the CDJ / XDJ display when using HID control.
- Auto Beat Loop can be controlled from the DDJ-RB GUI.
- When a US keyboard is connected, keyboard shortcuts [SHIFT+number key] worked incorrectly.
- Pre-fader CFXs were unable to be heard in the HeadPhone Cue.
- An analyzed key was not shown on a deck even when a loaded track was key-analyzed on a deck and the mode was switched between PERFORMANCE and EXPORT mode.
- BEAT GRID button was grayed out.
- rekordbox crashed with the "Unexpected application error" message when switching from EXPORT mode to PERFORMANCE mode.
- Zoom rate of waveforms shown on the right and left decks did not match.
- "Add To Tag List" in the drop-down menu was not shown when right-clicking on a track list.
- The panel size, playlist palette and shortcuts settings and playlist folder status were not saved.
- When creating and editing a playlist in a folder of the tree view, the folder was not expanded and the playlist collapsed.
- Pulselocker: Network error repeatedly appeared while offline.
- Pulselocker: Error message appeared when starting offline and then connecting to the internet.
- When connecting a 2-ch mixer or controller, the DVS audio routing window did not appear.
- DDJ-RZX: Crashed during playback in DVS mode or USB connection disconnected after no response.
- DDJ-RZX: When the TOUCH FX [HOLD] and [OFF] buttons were selected, sound changed when turning the COLOR knob even when CFX was not selected.
- DDJ-RZX: FX was canceled when moving a fingertip outside of the VIDEO screen during TOUCH FX.
- DDJ-RZX: when some types of CFX were selected and the Sampler Repeat screen was touched, the selected CFX changed.
- DDJ-RZX and Windows: Track selection did not move to the next in tandem with the movement of the browse knob when the rekordbox screen was minimized.
- DDJ-RZX and Mac (El Capitan only): Delayed response when using Sound Color FX.
- DJM-900NXS and Windows: “No Audio Device” appeared when changing settings at Setting Utility and closed it.
- DJM-T1: REC panel channel failure.
- rekordbox video and Windows: When using multiple displays and using the full screen mode on one of them, the window is minimized when outside of rekordbox was clicked.
- Windows: Full screen freezed or partly disappeared.
- Windows: Some track information displayed incorrectly in Hebrew.
- Windows 64-bit version: Sequence Load was unavailable.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.