Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

unsuported

hey guys i have a xdj r1 using rekordbox, trying to get all my files accross with it to use with usb and while making a library keep getting unsupported files.... now yes i have read through stuff and it appears there should be a icon highlighting which tracks aren't supported, this isn't the case in mine and i'm using the latest rekordbox. 

Can i urgently reguest this is fixed or some sort of log to show me where to find them i've wasted an entire day figuring out which tracks were causing the problem seems this could be solved a lot more quickly if the software pointed to the problem instead of just saying that there is one, cheers

Drew Green Answered

Official comment

There is a log - look for the rekordbox folder in your user's Documents folder, you'll find a sync log file within, and it will tell you which files are not being exported.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

12 comments

no i can assure you when the usupported tracks error comes up there is no log. there is a log when the error some tracks weren't able to be copied comes up but not unsupported

Drew Green 0 votes

yes as posted above took me an entire day to find them, there was 6 tracks that were corrupted which was causing the error

I had to delete all and upload playlist by playlist then when i got the error i had to check every track in the playlist which is why i made my post it was a very tedious process and an entire day wasted just trying to figure it out

Drew Green 0 votes

Just a question about those files -- were they properly imported and analysed within rekordbox prior to trying to export them? Could you play them within the software?

Pulse 0 votes

according to rekordbox they were analysed and no error and no i couldn't play them in the software when i checked track by track which is how i figured out that they were corrupted. 

Drew Green 0 votes

Did a red ! or "do not enter" symbol appear to the left of the track line?

Pulse 0 votes

no hence my first post as stated above... no error symbol 

Drew Green 0 votes

Can you send over one or two of those damaged files so we can pass them to the rekordbox team for easier identification in future?

Pulse 0 votes

You can use one of those fileshare services and post the link here, once I've got it, you can pull it down.

Pulse 0 votes