[New] Public beta version of rekordbox 4.3.0 beta1 released on Feb.10.
Dear valued rekordbox customers,
Public beta version of rekordbox [4.3.0 beta1] has been released with several bug fixes and new video features.
Please download and install from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
- Release notes -
[ New ]
- 3 new TRANSITION FX
- 8 new TOUCH FX
- Vertical movement in addition to horizontal allowed on the TOUCH FX.
- Combining BEAT FX/CFX with TOUCH FX is available.
- Full screen button
- Touch Keyboard shown in the DDJ-RZX center screen when connected.
- Syphon Out
[ Fixed (numbers are support ticket numbers) ]
- Application may crash when a Pulselocker track is downloaded or loaded to a deck. (#18917, #18778, #22460, #23148, #23312)
- Beat gird for certain video files are wrong. Please note that tracks must be analyzed again to fix the issue. (#11415,#20595,#24833)
- Scrolling is slow in browsing tracks which were played via Pro DJ Link. (#12051)
- Application may crash when a controller is connected while the application is starting up.(#25050)
- An MASTER DECK becomes unable to be changed or QUANTIZE becomes unavailable if application is used for long time. (#24952)
- Playing speed becomes slow or fast suddenly. (#22861)
- Beat setting of the RELEASE FX is displayed incorrectly when application starts up. (#23715)
- SLAVE DECK may play a short loop when a MASTER DECK gets in the PAUSE status while the SLAVE DECK is playing a loop longer than one beat. (#11068)
- Headphones CUE is not output when the application gets in the PERFORMANCE mode from the EXPORT mode. (#22861)
- HOT CUE GATE play doesn't stop if it is played by a keyboard shortcut in the EXPORT mode (#22756)
- There are no shortcuts for HOT CUE D-H in the EXPORT mode. (#22756)
- An error message is displayed when the rekordbox is executed while a card reader is connected without a memory card.(#14455,#16072)
- Application may crash when it is closed. (#14381, #13605, #12097, #12664, #13311)
- Application may crash when tracks are imported by drag and drop. (#14109)
- Cannot change to the browse display with a space key while in Japanese input mode on Windows.(#17909)
[ Improved ]
- Reduced CPU load when connecting DDJ-RZX.
- You can now configure Pulselocker tracks to be used offline. Select Pulselocker tracks then select "Set Offline track(s)" in context menu.
- There is a bug in TouchFX (EDGES).
- Jumpy enlarged waveform depending on system environment
- Open [Preferences] > [Video] > [Output Setting] > [Video Quality] and select [Low]. This may improve the situation.
- LCD display of DDJ-RZX may not be smooth if rekordbox is running on a computer with a AMD graphics card.
- Display quality may differ depending on a graphics card on your computer. Switching a graphics card may improve display quality if there are more than one graphics card on your computer.
[ FAQ ]
- Mac users only: To use Syphon Out, your computer must satisfy the recommended system requirements for applications supporting Syphon.
- In rekordbox 4.3.0, you may be able to reduce CPU consumption when you use DDJ-RZX. Please see below procedure.
- Start rekordbox.
- Connect DDJ-RZX.
- Untick [Preference]->[Controller]->[Others]->[GPU]->[Disable JPEG Encode acceleration]
- Close dialog.
- Close rekordbox, turn off DDJ-RZX then remove USB cable.
- Re-start rekordbox.
- Connect DDJ-RZX, and turn on DDJ-RZX.
[ Caution ]
- CPU consumption may not be reduced, or stutter video screen etc may happen with some kinds of PC/Laptop even though you did procedure above. If application does not work correctly with a NVIDIA / AMD graphics processor, please try to switch graphics processor from NVIDIA/AMD to Intel if you can. If it still does not work correctly, please make sure to tick "Disable JPEG Encode acceleration" again.
If you have any questions and issues, please report to us here in the rekordbox Forum.
CRM, Pioneer DJ
Post is closed for comments.