Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

9 followers Follow

ddj-rb rekordbox dj 4.3.0 update FX problem.

Updated my ddj-rb to Ver.1.03 (from 1.0.2) and rekordbox to 4.3.0 (from 4.2.5) . After that the right knob FX2 works in reverse. While on 7 o'clock, maximum FX and minimum while on 5o'clock. Moreover when choosing echo fx and pressing the ON buton the sound instantly disappears. Before the updates everything worked fine. Any thoughts?

Should i downgrade to previous version 4.2.5? And in this case i unistall 4.3.0 firstly? Will settings, tags etc be lost?

Thank you.

George Souris Answered

Official comment

This issue was corrected in the 4.3.1 release; if you are still having this problem with 4.3.1 or newer, please let us know. Thank you!

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

12 comments

@George > Open rekordbox in performance mode with your RB connected, open the MIDI panel and click the DEFAULT button at the top right. Close and re-open rekordbox and see if it works as it's supposed to.

Pulse 0 votes

Same problem on my DDJ-RX Reverb Effect works reverse :/

Ronald Pappas 0 votes

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Nothing changed. The problem persists.Is there another solution i could try?

Should i try to Install_rekordbox_x64_425 .I see i kept the exe in my laptop. In this case what is the procedure? That of the update? Install 4.2.5 and then uninstall 4.3.0? Sorry but it's a bit frustrating, i bought the rb just a couple of weeks ago...

George Souris 0 votes

You can certainly install and run both versions side-by-side (although I don't recommend at the same time, obviously).

Pulse 0 votes

I have the same issue and found out on the place i worked yesterday :/ . Tried default etc but no luck. Please fix this asap

Arthur M 0 votes

This is indeed an issue. I noticed it while running HPF ECHO from RMX pack, specifically the L/D knob would reverse direction every usage.

Daniel 0 votes

Same issue for me here, updated to 4.3.0 earlier and now my right level/depth FX knob is working in reverse.

Was working fine on 4.2.0

Have updated firmware of DDJ RB to latest today also, no change.

Looks to be a certain bug in the update, hopefully a patch fix is released asap.

Conor Elston 0 votes

Hello all,

Sorry for the inconvenience with the FX2 knob.

Engineering team has successfully replicated this issue and now working on the fix.

A new beta version will be released in the Forum page when the fix is ready.

If you would like to downgrade to 4.2.5, please download and install it from the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ydx3m963x88nyfg/AABCLBTn9kkREBMN3Yo2yVwpa?dl=0

Thank you very much for your patience until the fix is ready.

Best regards,

CRM, Pioneer DJ

Keiko 0 votes