Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Crashing scenes

Hello,

I managed to run into a scene that is crashing the whole machine. 

I am aware that I'm probably maxing out resources of this thing. Allow me to explain what's happening.

For some tracks (scenes) I export a lot of stems from my tunes that may be 1-16 bars long and just loop them. In this particular case loops get added over and over and about half of the channels go to reverb via internal mixer... about 50% of times I experience crashes with this scene... this is the most demanding scene in my live set in regards to how much power it uses I suppose and maybe it crashes because Toraiz runs out of RAM? I don't know, just a guess.

You should also be aware that sometimes it crashes on pattern 2, sometimes 5, 6, etc. So it's not pattern related definately. See video: https://www.facebook.com/groups/toraiz/291792837901650/

I found at least one user that experiences similar behaviour. Solution seems to be to delete the whole scene and create it again.

Regards

Marek

Marek Feifrlik

Official comment

Hello Marek,

I will open a ticket to see if our engineers can find a solution to this problem. 

D.j. Creme
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

2 comments

BTW does AS-16 create some sort of crash dump? I'd be happy to export and upload it for you.

Marek Feifrlik 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink