Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

MIDI Learn Jog wheel

I have a Pioneer SEP C1 and i want to set my jog wheel but can not.
because when I click on ADD
jogwheel is not in the list

Partydjharry Answered

Official comment

Sorry, the jog wheel for pitch bend and scratching is the only function currently reserved, you'll need to use a supported controller for that, or do without. You can, however, map pitch bend to buttons, so you'd at least have that functionality.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

8 comments

Ow. I think I'm a problem because I turn into cafes where there is only room for a 19 inch player .. which one advised me then?

Also strange that the rest all work on one thing after then..

Partydjharry 0 votes

I've been looking for a solution to this problem for a long time. But none of your products meet the capability of building in a small 19 inch. Is there no way to add jog wheel?
I myself would like to pay for it myself so hard I need it. Otherwise I would have to completely switch to another software that can handle CDj-2000 and MEP7000. I would not really like that because I would like to work with a Rekordbox

Partydjharry 0 votes

The new Rexordbox 4.5.0 update still does not allow me to add the jog wheel to the midi settings of your SEP C1.

I'm sorry that nothing is being done here. I assume that this is a small thing for you to add to your program.

When do you expect to add your own midi controller?

Partydjharry 0 votes

No - the jog CAN NOT be mapped, nor will it ever be, for non-Pioneer DJ controllers. Unfortunately the SEP-C1 is not a supported Pioneer DJ controller, even though it's one of our products.

Pulse 0 votes

Why aren't you supporting or making any deck controller for RekordBox DJ ? Even the XDJs aren't getting old. So basically those who use modular setups or small controllers must either do DVS or move away from RekordBox.

Jay Neural 0 votes

Because there are too many variables in supporting 3rd-party hardware.

Pulse 0 votes