Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

DJX 1000 + DJM2000Nxs = No DJ LINK! helps plz

Hello hello.  I have 2x DJX1000 and a DJM2000Nxs.  I cannot get these pesky things to connect via DJ link.

Yes I have read the READ ME FIRST sheet.  I have also searched the forum as well as the internets.

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety AND TRIED THE SOLUTIONS THERE before posting: No, it's too long and don't really need help OR Yes, I swear it!

1) Operating System:  Windows  10

2) OS Type: 64bit

3) rekordbox version: 4.3.0 rev.9650-10861-10857 x64

4) Using LINK: Yes

4b) LINK Connection method: XDJ-1000s to DJM2000Nxs to PC (

4c) Using with CDJs: XDJ-1000 firmware 1.10

7) Have you scanned your files for errors: No errors

7b) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No errors

8) Is rekordbox crashing at all: No

12) Provide as much detail of the issue here:

I cannot get the XDJ1000s, either one, to connect to Rekordbox using several CAT5 cables, connected directly, through the mixer etc.  My laptop sees the ethernet connection, it is set to private, file sharing is off every other network adapter including wifi is disabled.  Webroot and windows fire wall are disabled...in fact antivirus + firewall all are completely disabled.  If I pop a USB in it will work with both XDJs and the mixer (can see the USB via link on the 2nd XDJ etc.).  I ran malwearbytes it found nothing.  I dont see anything in the process/background but here is a screen shot of some stuff you asked others with similar issues on this forum posted (their solutions did not work for me obviously).  

Looking forward to some assistance!!  I also have a DDJ-SR which works fine (both drivers for the DDJ-SR, DJM2000nxs, and DJX1000 are installed).  When I connect the DJM2000 via USB rekordbox says "DJM2000 connected" I get nothing though when plugging the DJX in via USB or CAT5.  Go figure the $500 controller works no problem but not the way more expensive stuff :)   Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Jarboe

Please sign in to leave a comment.