[New] Public beta version of rekordbox 4.3.1 beta10 released on Apr.20.
Dear valued rekordbox customers,
Public beta version of rekordbox [4.3.1 beta10] has been released with several bug fixes and improvements.
Please download and install from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
- Release notes (changes since 4.3.0) -
[ IMPROVED ]
- Added a cancel button to stop downloading Pulselocker offline tracks.
- Audio noise may appear when PC master out is used for some time. (#16217, #24824, #24126, #26058, #9539, #16506, #26222, #26716)
[ FIXED (numbers are support ticket numbers) ]
- Application may crash when a track is previewed by clicking an artwork.(#27847)
- Potential crash when selecting an effect quickly in a single FX mode.(#29971)
- Potential freeze when selecting a playlist in a device.(#29633)
- Number of tracks which can be imported from Pulselocker is limited. (#27196)
- An "unsupported icon" is put when analyze for a Pulselocker track is terminated.
- Waveform and audio may disappear when video files are played on a certain environment.(#15443)
- JOG, CUE, LOOP don't work after hot cue gate play by hitting a pad continuously.
- Track information and waveform are not displayed when a CUE button is pressed just after loading a track.(#28049)
- Application may crash when running for a few hours.(#28045)
- Screen size is not appropriate when the display resolution is 1280x800 on Mac.(#27721)
- Video may be disturbed just after loading a video file on certain graphics cards.(#20236, #28841, #27679)
- Application crashes when installed on a case-sensitive file system on Mac and DDJ-RZX is connected.
- Application freezes in certain operations while using Pro DJ Link. (#20822)
- Detailed waveform flashes when the waveform drawing rate is set to Low Speed. (#27783, #28691, #28191)
- Pulselocker login screen size is incorrect when logging in with a Facebook account.
- FX2 knob on a controller works oppositely in a single FX mode. (#27684,#27756,#27757,#27772,#27773,#27779, #28187)
- Sync manager may crash in a certain condition.
- Video output screen may blinks when a USB camera is connected to a specific computer.
- Playlists with a same name are created when importing / exporting / syncing playlists or folders if the name of them includes a certain character. (#26802)
- Application response may slow down when Pulselocker is being used. (#27326)
- "No internet connection" message is displayed when tracks not allowed to be used in your country are loaded.
- Application may crash when logging in to Pulselocker.
- Improved stability and compatibility of video function (for NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards #21848, #29269).
- Improved overall stability.
CRM, Pioneer DJ
Post is closed for comments.