Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

rekordbox DVS cue point issue

When i set a cue point and scratch with it on vinyl... after a short period the cuepoint shifts back on another location/ position on my vinyl.

what to do??? any help?

silence

Please sign in to leave a comment.

16 comments

Relative... because the other option is internal mode.. then you can not use dvs.

silence 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

better description of my problem is:  my cue pionts on my vinyls are shifting back wards, every time a little bit more. So i have to spin it more backwards to find the position. 

silence 0 votes

ok but .. the only two options i can see from here are Relative and Internal ?

silence 0 votes

well... it should be on RELATIVE mode... because in absolute you can not use cue points!

My serato its allways on Relative mode

silence 0 votes

Pulse forgot to mention that they can't fix the issue that everyone is having needle dropping in relative mode on DVS. This issue was bought up countless amounts of times on these forums and Pulse always blows this off.

NO ONE USES ABSOLUTE MODE ANYMORE!!! YOU CAN'T USE CUE POINTS IN RELATIVE MODE BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEEDLE DROPPING!!!!!

Pulse didn't tell you that Rekordbox DJ was made for controller DJ's and not turntable DJ's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XayAmBsoQoY

Maybe you shouldn't chime into these threads if you never owned Serato Pulse, cause you have no idea what your talking about. FIx the damn issue already. 

I spent a fortune on this software. What a waste of money. 

DO NOT BUY THIS REKORDBOX DJ DVS SOFTWARE IF YOU NEED NEEDLE DROPPING IN RELATIVE MODE!!!! IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!

ONECRAZYDJ 0 votes

Ofcourse we need to stay in RELATIVE mode !

Thanx for the info Carl.
Clearly Pulse dont know what he is talking about... or he plays dumb 😂

So Pulse.. Any idea why my cuepoints are shifting on dvs vinyl?
Or get some answers from the tech guys

silence 0 votes

Got the same problem cuepoint shifting on DVS vinyl.

but lett me guess, wrong nedle, wrong cable, wrong driver or what ever.

never Pioneer`s fault. The Software is Butt !!!!!

Kubomb 0 votes

No, we don't have a "sticker lock" function but I believe it's on the request list.

Pulse 0 votes

Soooo. From one day to the next in vinyl mode with DVS everything is good EXCEPT now I lift the needle and the replace elsewhere or from the edge and I’m still at the last point I took it out. No matter what! In ABS and REV. I’ve tried everything. Going nuts. Please help.

matt bovey 0 votes