Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!


2 followers Follow

In reply to "TORAIZ SP-16 Ver.1.4 firmware update postponed"

Dear Pioneer,

I have to say this is quite disappointing, but looking at the list of improvements we suggested I understand it will take significant time and resources to improve the Toraiz SP-16.

Can't you do smaller incremental updates, instead of making us wait until "Late 2017"?

If you could release smaller but more frequent firmware updates you would get more feedback from the community in the process, and prevent us from leaving the Toraiz SP-16 and looking elsewhere all together.

Kind regards,



Lech Answered

Official comment


We appreciate your feedback, however it's not possible for our TORAIZ team to rush any incremental updates as many of the changes on the roadmap require other updates as well. Thanks for your patience.

Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

1 comment