Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

A Compiled a list of Bugs & Feature requests for the SP-16

These forums and the FB group are great, however it's hard to keep track of what has been reported and requested for the SP-16.

I've gone thru and collected most of the Bugs and Feature requests. I've added them all to a Trello board so we can see them all in one place.

https://trello.com/b/TBZV5MdR/pioneer-toraiz-sp-16

Bugs & Features are both categories that I hope Pioneer will address in the 1.4 update. Wishlist features are things that I hope they will get to one day.

This is a Public Trello board so that means anyone can comment and Vote on things you feel are most important. If you would like me to add something to this list, hit me up.

I love my SP-16 and I have faith that Pioneer will work hard to make it even better.

Cheers.

Shawn

shwanton

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

@Shawn > Thanks for that - the engineers do gather up feedback from the forums, and we (the moderators) create tickets for issues / bugs / complaints and pass that information along as well. I'll send this to them also so they can ensure nothing has been missed. :)

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I feel like this list is more for the forum users than for Pioneer itself, although it would be great if the Developer team looked at it.

I appreciate the work the mod's do to create tickets for things reported, but it's really hard for a user of the forum/FB group to know what has already been reported and what hasn't. I see lots of posts asking for the same feature and I thought it would be helpful if people could see all (ok, most) the features requested. The voting mechanism is nice since it could signal which feature has the most support from the community.

shwanton 0 votes

Thanks for setting up the trellis board it is very useful. My disdain for signing up for yet another community app is too strong. Suffice to say I agree with most of what is being asked for provided the workflow, stability and SQ the sp16 currently has is not compromised. Cheers

Francis Walker 0 votes

Thanks, I haven't had too much time to work on the list but I've updated the board.

Added the 1.3.1 update & moved the up-voted things to the top of each list.

Can't wait for that 1.4 to drop and make all our SP Dreams come true.

shwanton 0 votes