Public beta version of rekordbox 5.0.0 beta1 released on Jul.7.
Dear valued rekordbox customers,
Public beta version of rekordbox [5.0.0 beta1] has been released with several new features.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
- Release notes -
[ New ]
- Renewed GUI.
- DJM-S9 support. (Firmware update is recommended for optimized integration. Please see below.)
- Added Key shift / Key sync.
- 16 Hot Cues / Pad FXs support.
- Added Keyboard mode (key-shifted hot cue play).
- Added Beat loop mode.
- Added an option to play Hot Cue before reaching the next beat.
- Added options to set quantize beat value for each function.
[ Improved ]
- Added a preference to display 16 slots / 8 slots of the sampler.
- Ability to set beat grid even for short / no beat sampling sound.
- Quantize hot cue to the closest beat while playing.
- Displays remaining and elapsed time at the same time.
- Ability to sync with a track whose BPM is double or half of a master deck.
- More choices for font size and line space.
- Displays original BPM on decks.
[ Known issues ]
- Key is not analyzed even set so in Preferences. "Analyze key" in the Track menu should be selected to analyze key.
- Extension of recorded files become "rbrec", thus files are not displayed in the Recording tree.
- Tool tips for the deck panel select tabs are wrong (displayed as "Manual Loop: Set a Loop In/Out point.").
- Beat loop panel may be displayed in a wrong place in certain conditions.
- BEATs value for FXs cannot be changed by a controller.
- Size of detailed waveform can be changed in only 4 steps.
- Application may crash while analyzing specific files.
[ For Mac users ]
- Please note that rekordbox 5.0.0 is installed in "rekordbox 5" folder i.e. /Applications/rekordbox 5. If you are using a Dock or a shortcut to launch rekordbox, please be careful.
[ For DJM-S9 users ]
- rekordbox dj now supports DJM-S9. Please download the beta version of the firmware from the links below and update its firmware for optimized integration.
- Please see the firmware update guide for update instructions.
- Please see the hardware diagram regarding function assignment.
Post is closed for comments.