Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Hot Cues

Under Export, how do you add any Hot Cues over the first 8 (A-H)?  In Performance, you can slide through and see all of them, but not in Export.

Also, I use the DDJ RZ, so if I set up 16 Hot Cues, how do I access them with the controller?  Any new combo with the pads that will scroll through the 16?  Hate to have to use keyboard shortcuts every time.  Thx

CPU/RAM: 2.5 Ghz i5, 8G 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD 4000 1536 MB

Display: 1280 x 800

Rekordbox Mode: Export and Perfromance

Plus Packs: DJ, DVS, Rmx Effects

Pioneer DDj-RZ  

DJ XRS

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

@XRS > You wouldn't have access to anything beyond what the hardware supports; the XDJ-RX would only have hot cues 1-4. For more, you would need another MIDI device or keyboard shortcuts.

The second set (9-16) are not available in export mode as there are no devices which currently support 16 hot cues! I've already asked for them to become visible so you could migrate them into positions available by whatever hardware you're using. For example, if you wanted to have HC 12 and 14 for use on an XDJ-RX, you'd need to put them into positions 1, 2, 3 or 4 ... so the ability to drag-and-drop to move them around in export mode would be killer.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Pioneer DJ: "there are no devices which currently support 16 hot cues!"

There are devices that support 16 Hot Cues. Devices with customizable interfaces, such as Lemur and TouchOSC. Users are just waiting for the extra midi mappings to be implemented in order to utilize them.

Cylume 0 votes

@Cylume > He's asking about EXPORT mode; no hardware device we have supports more than 8 hot cues. I know within PERFORMANCE mode you could use any MIDI device mapped out to trigger them.

Pulse 0 votes