Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

5.00 Beta 1 Act. Censor

OS version: MacOS Sierra 10.12.5

CPU: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7

RAM: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics driver: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Display resolution: 2880 x 1800 Retina

rekordbox mode: Performance

Plus Packs: dj / dvs / rmx effects

Hardware: None yet playing with it in internal mode

Details: Congrats guys I'm digging it after 30 minutes of play on internal mode. Initially the GUI wasn't my cup of tea as I really loathe Serato (and hate change haha) but after a bit of playing around I'm almost tempted to try it out at a venue with thumbdrives on standby so I can properly test it.  #yolo or whatever the kids say

1) Love the key sync / change up the top.  Is this going to be midi mappable?

2) Act. Censor is a great new feature especially for those all ages gigs I occasionally do.  Have you guys considered making this feature available in Export mode as a lot of people tend to work on tracks there?  I appreciate the update actually makes working on tracks in Performance mode a lot easier so probably not an issue but it would be a cool feature to export onto thumbdrives and with a firmware update, apply on the CDJ NSX2s!

GUI wise this was in a list when I started looking at it and then randomly it changed to series of 8 buttons.  As far as I know I didn't press any buttons to change the view!   - *Edit* just found this in the settings, not sure why it changed randomly.

- It would be good as well if the on/off text could be greyed out until you press it so it visually links up with the markers on the track better.  Took me a while to work out when it was activated or not and considering the rev / trans / echo light up when you select it makes sense with your current design to have off greyed out.

Hanging out for these Improvements:

Midi Mapping - being able to search for what you want to map or click on the actual button you want in the main GUI and press learn like Serato does.  One of the only decent features in their software.

Hotcue labels to appear on the new CDJNXS2s when playing off thumbdrives

Mixed media playlists for Video - accept the difficulties and willing to be patient on this one.

Being able to send the video to a second display in fullscreen.

MixEmergency compatibility (wishful thinking) 

Until I plug it into some gear though I can't give it a proper test.  My DDJ-SP1 still works well.  

Cheers guys, really impressed so far!

ndorse

Please sign in to leave a comment.