Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

8 followers Follow

Rekordbox 5 UI Font size no readable on 13" Macbooks 1440x900px

Just tested Rekordbox 5 beta, totally useless Deck title section and jog section in Horizontal mode. 

Extremelly small 

- Remain time
- BPM
- pitch %
- pitch width

Please make the same size and same bold width as in 4. Or make possible to change font size through settings same way as in browser.

For me will be on my Macbook Air no retina totally useless now and i will have to stay with Rekordbox 4.x

Please take a look on your app in resolution 1440x900px as No retina Apple Macbooks have. You wont be happy with your update.

Second bad UI readability of FX section, very hardly to see which "buttons and knobs are on

filipdee Answered

Official comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone, our rekordbox team is investigating various options.

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

10 comments

We used it on an 11" MacBook Air at the DJ Expo and it looked just fine to me...?

Pulse -1 votes

YES!

I posted about this too. I can't see the BPM on my 13" macbook pro.  What is worse I can't see the +/- % amount.  The rest of the stuff like Q and SLIP etc I rely on my hardware but for something like BPM and pitch amount, there is no other place to see this when using a controller. Please make it easier to see.

DJ Chase 1 vote

15'' MBP 1440 x 900 px. its not readable.  when the play music on stage not easy readeble fx & fx sections.  Background colors are too dark. Knobs same color too.. GUI must be different color or user friendly.. 

future2sound 0 votes

un poco mas grandes las letras por favor 

y el key en forma de camelot 

paulo 0 votes

I also agree, bigger please for the 11" and 13" users. Thanks.

DJ Le Mans 0 votes

funny to compare with cdj 2000 nexus 2 lcd, i used yesterday. Sizes of BPM, remain time, pitch % and pitch width.. Look much better dont you think Pioneer?

filipdee 0 votes

and these big font size values you have realy closer to you than your laptop 

filipdee 0 votes