Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

5.0.0 rev. 11428-12048-12043 beta4 x64 Cannot change Deck layout

You cannot change Deck Layout when it is already in 4Decks Horizontal Layout with Sampler tick is checked.

CJ Answered

Official comment

Thank you for reporting the issue.
Unfortunatry we can not reproduce the issue you pointed out.
It will be easier to understand what happens if you can post a video on this thread.

Tomoharu Kirihara
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

Additional info: In "Fullscrren" mode you cannot change Deck Layout when it is already in "4Decks Horizontal" layout with "Sampler" tick is checked.

CJ 0 votes

So sorry for lact of information: here is updated info: In "Fullscrren" mode you cannot change Deck Layout when it is already in "4Decks Horizontal" layout with "Sampler" and "FX"  tick is checked.

CJ 0 votes

@CJ > I'm also unable to replicate this issue; could you please try and capture a screen recording / video to illustrate what happens?

Pulse 0 votes

@Pulse ; @Tomoharu Kirihara > I have made a capture screen video but upon review of the recorded video the drop down menu shows up. And so, I tried to change the layout once again pretending that I can see the drop down menu and indeed it change the layout. My Laptop has these specs.  HP DV6 Intel i5 M430 2.27Ghz, 4Gb RAM, 250Gb SSD, Nvidia Geforce GT 320M. Windows 10Home 64bit  and drivers are updated. 

CJ 0 votes