Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Assign one key to load track to cue deck

Is it possible to assign one key to load a track to a deck???

I use pro dj link with xdj rx and i would like if it is possible to press enter when i want to load a track to cue deck. Not to master deck.

VasilisGiotis Answered

Please sign in to leave a comment.

5 comments

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me!

Am I doing something wrong???

And is there any way to use only enter??

Not control+enter.

VasilisGiotis 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Modifier keys are required in order to prevent accidental actions from occurring; can you imagine if you were simply trying to search and pressed the enter key ... and instead of activating that search, it loaded a track? Oops!

Pulse 0 votes

Sorry, meant to add ... what exactly is it you're trying to do if that wasn't it?

Pulse 0 votes

''...can you imagine if you were simply trying to search and pressed the enter key ... and instead of activating that search, it loaded a track? Oops!'' That's the reason we assign keys. To avoid things like this. For example i want to assign enter for load track in to the cue deck. Not in the master deck. I f i do that, then enter will have not any other use inside the program.

So i assign what you said but this assign don't work for me. 

I play with xdj rx and laptop through Ethernet cable sometimes. When I have deck A playing then in RB deck shows that deck A is master. So i want this assign to load track in deck B (which is cue deck). If i assign a key and press it, to load automatically in cue deck! Whatever cue deck is. A or B. If deck A is master then program should load a track to deck B, If deck B is master then program should load a track to deck A!

VasilisGiotis 0 votes