Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Laging...

I have DDJ RZ and DDJ ERGO LIMITED. I expirience laging when i scroling trough song and also is laging when I load a track in to decks. Some time it do not lag some time it does but i can not perform or record my mix with record box working like that. My Mac is Dual Core 2.53 8GB ram i also have traktor 2 and do not have any problems, so it is not with my Mac its something about Rekordbox. When songs are loaded (all 4 deks) I do not have any problems, I messaround, using effects, scratching, and no problems, only when i load song in to decks... :(

Gale

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

@Gale > Did you mean a "Core2Duo"? If so, chances are your computer is near the low-end of the minimum system requirements.

If the lag only occurs when loading a track, is it possible that the track is being analysed or did you already have the track analysed before loading it?

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I've been reporting this problem for nearly a year now.

Everything is fine, but as soon as you initiate a track load, it freezes up for X amount of time. Then unfreezes and the track loads in.

That's the only time it happens, never during playing, effects, loops whatever. Just when you load a track.

Unfortunately this is intermittent, which is why pioneer support haven't yet been able to fix it 😣

(I'm using an i7)

H3X 0 votes

I loaded all track to collection and analyzed them as well. Yes it is CORE2DUO 2.4 GHz 8GB 1067 MHZ DDR3 ram i gonna upgrade it to SSD as soon as posible. I have Traktor also on my computer and do not have any problems it is very smoth. I do not see why Rekordbox more required program. If SSD upgrade don't gonna work, is it gonna work on 2012 i5 Macbook Pro with SSD? I have DDJ ERGO LE and i bought DDJ RZ, and DDJ ERGO works with Traktor perfect and now i must to use Rekordbox DJ and must spend more money on new laptop??? It make no sence that Pioneer hardwer works better on sowtwer that is not made by Pioneer... U should make it better... And PITCH FADER is not accurate, tempo and grid when you analyze tracks is not accurate 95% of tracks i must do GRID and BPM ADJUST. When you are in DUAL DECK MODE it is not posible to use PAD FX for both decks... I hope that you gonna fix all issue and also hope that future versions of Rekordbox Dj do not gonna require more and more powerfull computer spec. Lets do simple math 4 songs of 320 kbps all together are about 80 MB and i have 8GB of ram and core2duo procesor, it must to work... When i use FX, do scratching, pad fx, beat lops, when all 4 tracks are playng in same time i do not expirience any lags and bugs, but when i load it as soon as it loaded i do hear lag. when i load it 3,4 time in a row lag is bigger... Best wishes, Dragan.

Gale 0 votes