Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Master/Sync not switching

OS version: 10.12.6
CPU: i5 2.5
RAM: 15
Graphics driver: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
Display resolution: 13.3-inch (1280 x 800)
rekordbox mode: Performance
Plus Packs: dj / dvs / video
Model name of Pioneer DJ product used with rekordbox, Firmware/Driver version: CDJ-2000 Original, SP1, DJM-900SRT

Currently using beta 5.0.2

I've found often times since the first 5.0 beta and every version since, that when using sync, after about 90 minutes of using the software it will stop knowing which one is the master. The best way I can explain this is say left deck is playing a track, you mix in a track on right deck and then stop the left deck. Normally when you do this it knows that the playing track is now the master and switches automatically, that's not happening so you have to switch it manually. Even after doing so, the sync does not work as in it either just doesnt line up the beatgrid at all even though it says its active, and sometimes will just blink yellow and switch to "bpm sync" even though you haven't touched anything. After about 20 minutes or so it clears itself up for awhile but tends to run a little "glitchy" after that. I have a picture of what I mean however it was too large to upload.

One more thing I'd like to toss in, it's always extremely difficult to stay logged in, or to post and reply on this site.

J. Stevens

Please sign in to leave a comment.

11 comments

So I had to create a new account all of a sudden? My previous one just didn't exist...

J. Stevens 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

May be some new problems with the SSO ... what was your old account?

Pulse 0 votes

it was J. Stevens using <snip> I made a new one with the same email, but now I can't access my licenses in the profile anymore

J. Stevens 0 votes

Edited the email - thanks, I see that matches the one in use here.

Were you able to login to the pioneerdj.com or kuvo.com sites using the same account? They're all supposed to be tied together with the SSO into your Pioneer DJ account.

Pulse 0 votes

I'm still logged into my account in Rekordbox, and the new one here on the forums and pioneer site

J. Stevens 0 votes

I tried logging out and back in, email is good now, but I don't have any licenses listed anymore, just active in RB still

J. Stevens 0 votes

Thanks for the fast replies on the email, now how about this main issue lol

J. Stevens 0 votes

There was an issue with the SSO server yesterday, but it should be okay now.

Pulse 0 votes

No no, my original post...

Currently using beta 5.0.2

I've found often times since the first 5.0 beta and every version since, that when using sync, after about 90 minutes of using the software it will stop knowing which one is the master. The best way I can explain this is say left deck is playing a track, you mix in a track on right deck and then stop the left deck. Normally when you do this it knows that the playing track is now the master and switches automatically, that's not happening so you have to switch it manually. Even after doing so, the sync does not work as in it either just doesnt line up the beatgrid at all even though it says its active, and sometimes will just blink yellow and switch to "bpm sync" even though you haven't touched anything. After about 20 minutes or so it clears itself up for awhile but tends to run a little "glitchy" after that. I have a picture of what I mean however it was too large to upload.

J. Stevens 0 votes

Which firmware on the players?

And please resize the image to post here or use an image sharing service to upload and post a link pls!

Pulse 0 votes