Public beta version of rekordbox 5.1.0 beta1 released on Nov 17.
Thank you very much for joining rekordbox BETA testing! Please read the following and agree to the contents before running BETA.
- Backup your tracks and database before using BETA.
Select [File] > [Library] > [Backup Library] in the menu bar.
- Stable performance is not guaranteed in this BETA testing. DO NOT use in public places such as clubs.
- We do not assume any responsibility with respect to any losses or damages including data loss.
Public beta version of rekordbox [5.1.0 beta1] has been released with new features.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
- Ability to create and save multiple condition for Related Tracks. You can call those conditions in the Tree View instantly.
- Ability to analyze phrases.
- Auto Mix feature which can mix intro and outro smoothly using analyzed phrase data.
- Added an option to select the way of sync. (BEAT SYNC or BPM SYNC)
[ IMPROVED ]
- Master deck moves to another deck in the internal mixer mode when the master deck stops outputting sound by mixer operations.
- You can drag & drop the platter part when you perform Instant doubles.
[ FIXED (support ticket number) ]
- Keyboard short cut for "show memory cue panel" didn't work (#39613).
[ Known issues ]
- Related Tracks doesn't filter tracks correctly when BPM range is specified in a condition.
- Even though "Current key" is selected in the criteria of Related Tracks, "Track's key" is applied.
- Saved "RELATED TRACKS" which is succeeded from the previous version of rekordbox lists no tracks because no file extensions are ticked in the criteria.
- Preset criteria of Related Tracks "BPM + KEY" lists no tracks. It works once BPM or Key is unticked then ticked.
- How to use new features -
[ Related Tracks ]
Please create a new condition in the tree view.
You can see related tracks by setting a target for each condition.
[ Automix ]
Please select tracks, then select "Analyze Track" in the context menu.
Tick "Phrase" to perform phrase analysis.
Select a playlist including tracks that phrase was analyzed, then select "Select as Automix playlist" in the context menu.
You can show the Automix window by clicking the button on the right side of the rekordbox window.
After choosing a playlist by drag and drop, click the Automix start button.
Post is closed for comments.