Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Automix - 5.1.0 Beta 2 is better, still has odd behaviour

Beta 2 is definitely better for automix in that it works with load lock set on for the decks.

There's some odd behaviour though.

First, lets assume you have automix playing on deck 1 and decide that the track loaded on deck 2 isn't the best idea and you want to replace it. Drag the next track from the automix playlist onto deck 2. What I'd expect to happen is the current track on deck 1 continues playing then mixes into deck 2 at the end of the track. What actually happens is the new track mixes in immediately.

Second, assume you have automix playing on deck 1 and you want to skip the remainder of the track and mix into the track playing on deck 2. The logical way to do this would be to press play in deck 2 and at that point the automix drops into the new track. What actually happens is that the two tracks play simultaneously, and after that automix seems to be disabled, even though the indicator in the automix playlist is showing it's active.

Mike

Mike Butler

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

is it possible to have fade option in the automix mod? 

jessee daigneault 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I try to take the automix function "As is". Pioneer has their own logic -  I guess we have to wait and see.

DjDeff 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink