Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 followers Follow

Spring Is Here !!

Spring is finally here,now we're waiting for that update on the Toraiz that supposed to be nothing but awesome,live looping is what i wanted from day one before i even bought the Toraiz,pre-ordered just for the loop on the fly,does anyone have a date they can share on that update?

But the part i didn't like is that i see the Toraiz carrying case is free on new orders,not fair to the pre-order people who should have got one too,in fact the pre-orders should have been the ones to get one for ordering before the item was even available.

Jova

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

I completely agree with you. I spent around $1600 to have my Toraiz delivered from sweetwater as soon as it came out, when the software was a shadow of what it is now, and did not have a case. They should send us one too!!!

Fabio Dos Santos 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

There's a price drop in Australia just for the TSP-16, not all Pioneer DJ products 20% which happens a few times a year. I hope this isn't a sign that 1.40 is the last firmware and the sampler is done.

Bryan Ferguson 0 votes

yep,i guess pre ordering is over for me, for now on i will have to wait until it is in stock  and actually shipping just in case i miss out on something,the case is probably like $50

Jova 0 votes

I hope this isn't a sign that 1.40 is the last firmware and the sampler is done.

I hope it's not too... that's why i ask a new roadmap from 1.5 to 1.8 

Jessie James 1 vote