Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

Fantastic machine!

Hi there just recently purchased the toraiz sp16 and I must say its a lovely piece of engineering and one of the most user friendly pieces of equipment I've ever used. I purchased one to try and get away from the computer and I love the way its balanced between the hands on approach and the touch screen. I did try the Akai mpc live and sure it has everything you need to make tracks with, but it felt like a pc in a box to me, and way too much menu diving. The toraiz may not have every feature under the sun but what it doe have is quality. And I'm really enjoying using it.I love the quality of the effects and there something special about the sound quality of this beast, it has a real richness and depth to it.I look forward to some more updates and there are a few things already mentioned in the forums that I would like to see added. Great machine guys. 

Stan- D-lone

Official comment

Hello Stan,

Thank you for the feedback and Im happy to hear your enjoying your Toraiz SP-16.

D.j. Creme
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

Just bought this beautiful instrument...great quality and Fun!!! Very intuitive and love the arrangement option! Look forward for upcoming fw updates!

Sergiu Rue-Ionita 0 votes

Yep.  I'm becoming something of a fan boy, but so far, so good.  It really reminds me of classic drum machines in the past, but with a twist.   Easy to use, but as deep as I want it without overloading itself with page after page of options that lead you (in my opinion) nowhere.  It's very conducive to musical ideas and expression!  

Blue Monster 65 0 votes