Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 followers Follow

AS-1 doesn't stay in sync

My AS-1 doesn't stay in sync if used as midi slave.

This seems to be a common problem. Everybody reports about it. In every review its mentioned and even in this offical pioneer product presentation the presenter constantly restarts the clock to get the AS-1 in sync.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02wx3m-cIUM&t=316s

Any offical comment if this gets fixed? If not I will send my AS-1 back, which is a shame, the sound is awesome.

flocked Answered

Official comment

Yes, it's on the update list. Thanks for your patience while our team works to address this issue!

Pulse
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

5 comments

Perfect thanks! Will keep the AS-1 :) it sounds super awesome.

flocked 0 votes

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in following up on this ...

Are you having sync issues when playing or is it only a problem if you change the patch and the pattern subsequently restarting from step 1? Our engineers have spent time trying to troubleshoot any loss of sync, and were unable to trace any issues other than the potential pattern restart caused by changing the patch.

Pulse 0 votes

I have some problems, where it affects the devices, which it is hooked up to. I want to use it as a master trigger. So when I press play I start up the rest of my machines.

Very often it acts up, causing the rest of my equipment to play much faster for about 2 seconds. It's really annoying.

Any others have the same problem? 

Keith Johan Baerken 0 votes