Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Glitch in rendering audio ?

Hi, 

I use rendering function quite often but every time I open the rendered WAV file only the very first note or beat can not be played right.

Kick drum, for example, always lacks its attack as though softened although slightly.

Having checked in DAW, it seems SP-16 is not capturing the very beginning of its wave form when producing rendering file.

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong ?

Thank you.

Fire Cracker

Official comment

Hello,

This is the first time that I have seen this issue reported. Is this happening on every render or only on some?

Let me know,

Thanks

D.j. Creme
Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

Yes this always happens, but unless I start with something like a kick drum solo it might not be noticeable.

I usually render arrangement via Master out to make demo song for checking purpose. May be not so many people use this in the same way.

Some track start with kick drum so I can hear the difference.
On the other hand I haven't checked if this also happens for solo track rendering.

Current solution is I use DAW and replace the first beat with the following one that has no issue.
I can live with it but a little bothersome.

Fire Cracker 0 votes

ok..I did a test on my SP-16 and im getting the same result. I will report this to our production team. Thank you for your feedback and hopefully this can be fixed on the next firmware update. 

Thanks

D.j. Creme 0 votes