Public beta version of rekordbox 5.0.2 beta2 released on Oct 13.
Dear valued rekordbox customers,
Public beta version of rekordbox [5.0.2 beta2] has been released with an improvement bug fixes.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
- Release notes -
[ Improved ]
- Added an option to adjust the size of the detailed waveform when SYNC was used in DVS.
[ Fixed (support ticket numbers) ]
- Playing position jumped when tempo was reset while being in BPM SYNC status in the REL mode of DVS. (#39145)
- Key information was not displayed on the Track Info view (2 decks display) of DDJ-RZX. (#39691)
- Detailed waveform was not displayed on the center display of DDJ-RZX even when the rotary selector was pressed. (#39188)
- The context menu "Show / Hide information" could not be selected. (#39699)
- Setting / Resetting MEMORY CUE, LOOP, ACTIVE LOOP was not reflected to other decks while the same track was loaded to the multiple decks.
- Beat count of BEAT FX may not be displayed correctly. (#39475)
Application may crash when closing a video window. (#38008)
- The BPM value displayed on the INFO screen of CDJ-900NXS was 1/100 of a correct value. (#37849)
- The same rating value is applied to all the tracks in the album when the rating was set on iTunes. (#13998)
- Tracks in a device could not be deleted if read-only tracks were imported then exported to the device. (#15739)
- Release note for 5.0.2 beta1 -
These fixes are included in beta2 as well.
[ Fixed ]
- Application may freeze when INTERFACE 2 was connected to a Mac. （#36816, #37366, #37146, #37506, #37911, #36734, #37646, #38867, #35731）
- Crashed when "Cancel" was selected on the account setup dialog. (#38612)
- Order of column sort was opposite. (#39185)
- Track could not be deleted after selecting "Show in Explorer". (#38864, #39237)
- 4:3 video was not displayed in a correct aspect ratio.
- Auto gain value was minimized when tracks were imported via rekordbox.xml.
- Color icon was not displayed in the pull-down menu if color name was changed in the Preferences. (#39153)
- Loop length may be wrong when BPM was manually input on the grid edit screen. (#35312)
- AAC files whose sampling rate was 22050Hz were not played properly. (#37047)
- Input record in the Preferences became blank when CH4 was selected as a record channel for the certain models of DJM.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.
Post is closed for comments.