Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

7 followers Follow

Please bring back LARGE ARTWORK preference option in rekordbox 5

Im not sure why the option to enable large artwork in the prefences was removed, but it is a simple feature that I miss. In my opinion, artwork goes hand-in-hand with the music and being able to display it large in the library does speed up browsing and improve the user experience. If possible, please bring this feature back and maybe even improve it better than before.

Matt Play

Please sign in to leave a comment.

7 comments

I would like to be able to also click on the artwork in the sidepanle to enlarge it even further. Like a "popup" that shows it just lika a big image in the middle of screen. Just until click again, it disappear. It is hard to see details. It would give the "feeling of music" even greater! =D

Music is art and the cover is part of that. Please give it even larger focus in your supreme handcrafting of the software. Thank you!

Nightlife 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Yep! Same here. Just like with the 12" and CD's in the past I am used to recognize tracks by covers instead of the name. So I like the old scaling better.

Theo 0 votes

Yes. It would be a very nice thing. It would give a nice touch of heat, which unfortunately went missing with the digital files.

Sergioevangelista64 1 vote

Since I switched from Traktor some days ago and I'm relatively new to RB, I thought I just don't find the option but its missing. Wow. This is nearly a deal breaker... Like you guys I need covers. I'm coming from the old 12" days also a graphic designer. I need big fat pictures.

+1 +1 +1 +1

+1 +1 +1 +1

Mike8040 0 votes

The OP of this topic is one of our demo team, and he brings it up every time we talk about rekordbox. 😂

Pulse 0 votes