Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Issues with Rekordbox Beta 5.1.0

Been having a play with it, particularly the automix and related tracks features and this is what I've found:

Automix -

• you must disable load lock otherwise it won't work
  • It doesn't work for video files

Related Tracks - now I must admit I hadn't used this in previous versions so I might be getting it wrong but here goes:

• I set up a related track preset and just ticked the history +/- 3 days option.  Now as I understand it it should show all tracks in my history that were within 3 tracks before or after it, but it doesn't seem to populate fully, only one or 2 tracks show and I have nothing else ticked
  • When you click on a related track preset, I get the spinning ball and it takes ages to read and populate
  • Sometimes you can't seem to get the related tracks side window to show at all, despite clicking on the icon

General

• When I opened Rekordbox, I had about 6GB free on my HD, after a while of playing with Related Tracks, my free space had gone down to 1.5GB until I closed Rekordbox again.  Not sure if this is related to Related Tracks, general use or both but didn't have it go down like this in 5.02.

OS version: MacOS Sierra

Macbook Pro with retina 2014
RAM: 16GB
Display resolution: 2880 x 1800 Retina
rekordbox mode: Performance
Plus Packs: dj / video

Stuart Cox

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

I've found what my issue is possibly....it doesn't show related videos FFS!!! Why are you always ignoring those of us who are Video DJs??? There is no option to choose MP4 in the list of filetypes when you setup your related search criteria.  I'm sure people are getting pretty ****** off when they pay $150 for an addon that seems to get ignored by the engineers.

I might also add that i'm getting the 'spinning ball' loads in this beta and the software is unresponsive until it stops

Stuart Cox 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Not yet, I've been tackling a pile of stuff and haven't had a chance to address your concerns yet. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 votes

Another 5 days have passed now. Are there any updates? I'm fed up of having to use a windowed rekordbox with video which came back in the 5.02 release as you are already aware plus the other issues mentioned.

Stuart Cox 0 votes

Yes, and I'm sorry, but we don't have a fix for that yet. Regarding your questions about the 5.1 beta, our rekordbox team is collecting the information and feedback here, and if they have any questions, they'll either post them or ask us to collect more info.

Pulse 0 votes