Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

DDJ-RB cue headphone not working

Hello! my cue headphone not working!!!!

I have a ddj-rb and m-audio m-track audio interface. I initially tried to use the traktor and I had the same problem with headphones, then I installed the recordbox and everything worked correctly. But I disconnected the audio interface from the USB to connect to another computer and after putting it back on my computer the headphone stopped working, same on the traktor. anyone can help me?

Flavio Luiz Costa Flavio

Post is closed for comments.

16 comments

I've done all I can. The cue buttons are pressed, the headphone knob is high and the audio card is active, but in the audio preferences, when I select the card (m-audio), the headphones disappear from the config and only come back when I select DDJ-RB the audio of the monitors stops, only the headphone cue works). Very strange, so I can not use the controller professionally. My SO is Windows 10 64x

Flavio Luiz Costa Flavio 1 vote
Comment actions Permalink

You need to use the DDJ-RB as your audio interface. Why are you using the M-Track?

Pulse 0 votes

Because my soundsystem is conected to my audio interface.... i did use like thia configurarion and works. Now nothing works.

Flavio Luiz Costa Flavio 0 votes

If you want to use the M-Track, why not run the outputs from the RB into the inputs on the M-Track?

Pulse 0 votes

Because i use a subwoofer in headphones output. Anyway, when i connect the headphones to audio interface, the cue of headphones dosent works too. You have any ideia how can i fix the problem? Ask why not help me! :)

Can someone help me? It's been a few days with the product malfunctioning. I know the product supports what I need, but I do not know how to configure it.

@Flavio > I'm sorry, but your intended use is with a secondary audio device, which we do not support. If you are asking about configuring the DDJ-RB itself, we can assist with that.

Pulse 0 votes

omg... this is a Pioneer suport? Really? Ok! Thx for nothing... anyone who wants DDJ-RB in this way, just use the virtual DJ PRO, which the VIRTUAL DJ itself taught me to use, without me having at least bought the software. What a disappointment with the pioneer, I will never buy anything from you again, and I will sell all the products I have.

@Flavio > We don't make the M-Track and thus can't provide support for it.

can help you get your DDJ-RB working so the audio comes out the master and the headphones, but you're asking for something that falls outside the scope of our support.

I'm sorry you feel we've done you wrong.

Pulse 0 votes

A number of DJs have external audio cards, how do you not support the DDJ-RB connection? I've seen a lot of lost users, not knowing what to do and no answer from the pioneer, is that right? For your information, the recordbox RUNS yes using an external audio card, I already managed to make it work that way, but I do not know how to do it again. All the software in which I used support answered me and helped me, except the manufacturer of the product I bought the product from, that annoyed me.

That may be, and for the majority of them, they're able to figure out the configuration with minimal input required from us. We support our software and hardware, but you're asking about another manufacturer's hardware, which we DO NOT make nor support.

Pulse 0 votes

I'm asking how to use the product I bought from you in a different way, and not asking how to use M-TRACK. It is the same thing to call a car manufacturer and ask if certain type of accessory is accepted by the same. Anyway, I'm not here to tell you how to work the right way, I'm just the client, who should leave satisfied of this situation and not left

And I'm also surprised to get in touch with companies that I did not buy the product (Virtual DJ and Native Instruments) and the same ones help me more than you, which is the company where I invested my money. Anyone would feel disrespected, including you, my dear.

With your DDJ-RB connected to the computer, open rekordbox preferences to the AUDIO panel and select the RB as your audio device. Ensure that the master and headphone are configured on the outputs below.

Does this not work?

Pulse 0 votes

Yes, this work!! But i have a soundsystem, with monitors and subwoofer, can i connect all in DDJ-RB???? No, because that i need to use my m audio. Anyway, pionner brasil give me suport to my problem, within my audio interface.