Public beta version of rekordbox 5.1.0 beta2 released on Dec.1.
Thank you very much for joining rekordbox BETA testing! Please read the following and agree to the contents before running BETA.
- Backup your tracks and database before using BETA.
Select [File] > [Library] > [Backup Library] in the menu bar.
- Stable performance is not guaranteed in this BETA testing. DO NOT use in public places such as clubs.
- We do not assume any responsibility with respect to any losses or damages including data loss.
Public beta version of rekordbox [5.1.0 beta2] has been released with bug fixes.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
- Automix ) Next track doesn't load automatically when set "LOAD LOCK" on.
- Related Tracks ) Only the songs behind the target one in the history are displayed when you set the condition to "performance history".
- Application may freeze for a while when a track was loaded. (#39460, #40717, #40692, #40161, #41110, #39929, #39122, #38900, #42600)
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.
[ Known issues ]
- It keeps CUE even after loading the next song while continuous playback is enabled.
- Related Tracks ) In the current version, not all video files are displayed in search results.
- If you installed 5.1.0 beta1 before, no tracks are listed even if you select Saved Related Tracks which is a criteria succeeded from the previous version of rekordbox. Please check all file extensions as shown in the picture below.
[ Phrase Analysis ]
Please open Preference, and turn on "View" -> "Layout" -> "Phrase".
When you analyze tracks with Phrase, you'll see the result of Phrase on Performance Deck.
And also you select "BPM/Grid" panel to change/cut/clear phrase information manually.
Please refer to the previous version's release note to know how to use other new features implemented in the version 5.1.
Post is closed for comments.