Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

Dvs request

Hi team Rekordbox, a function that is missing on the dvs is the possibility to return in relative mode after the needle has reached the end of the disk and it goes back to the beginning, this would avoid creating the keyboard shortcut or having to map the keys on the mixer. This is a great function, the second is the jump on the cue points with the needle, as on Serato, I know that you have added the function that if you take the needle at the beginning of the disk this starts from the beginning, but not go to the first cue, and if there is a lot of emptiness on an initial track you will need to beat on the pad to get there faster, the sticker look, this is very important, is a view of the waveforms in the center horizontally. I hope in the next versions we can add. Greetings.

Zazadj

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

Hi Pulse, I wanted to remember about the DVS, to improve the tracking, it's too sensitive to dust, and the audio starts out of tune, so you are forced to switch to internal mode to remove dust from the needle. To improve the situation you have to lower the noise threshold, but this will affect the slow scratch. Because the dvs modes there is no auto gain it is only possible to adjust the master output in the settings. Auto gain is only present in controller modality. I hope we can add this feature.

Zazadj 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I also write this problem here, I'm noticing that when I enter the dvs settings, I see the signal on all 4 i, even if I'm using only I have to 1/2, to eliminate this I have to switch the channel from the mixer and then bring it back as before I do not know if it's a bug or something with drivers. I will also do a video of this.

Zazadj 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink