Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Pioneer release the automated DJ

Hahahaha!

Pioneer sell us all this expensive gear and then release free automated DJ software to put us all out of business!

ROFL :)

http://stupiddope.com/2011/12/09/mixtrax-music-mixing-software-free-by-pionneer/

Capitan

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

If you notice the various devices shown, they span several consumer markets (mobile phone, portable boom-box, car audio) as well as the DJ market.  The Mixtrax software is designed to work in conjunction with equipment like the Steez boombox to auto-mix music for you.  It's certainly not targeted at the DJ market, nor should it be considered a DJ product.  They took cues and R&D from the DJ division in developing this product and it's pretty cool for consumer stuff, but you don't need to worry about your job.  Well, maybe some of you do.  ;P

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I know that Pulse.

It was a tongue in cheek post but the inability to be able to use emoticons can make it difficult to get the intended tone of a post across ;)

I'm going to have to download it and see what it's about though.

Capitan 0 votes

I caught the sarcasm, just posting that for anyone else who might not know what it is ... or who didn't have their sarcasm detector turned on.  ;)

Pulse 0 votes