Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

[SOLVED] hdj 2000 sound issue

hi, i use my hdj 2000s in stereo.  when i got my hdj 2000s i always suspected that the left side was the slightest bit quieter than the right side, the beats just didnt have the same thud from the left but the difference was hardly noticeable.  i just thought it was supposed to be like that because the mids and highs sounded equal.  but after my recent gig, the sound has dropped off considerably on the left side now, all i hear is perfect quality on the right and almost nothing from the left.  the left is not completely dead but its too quiet to make the headphones usable.

but when i change to mono, the left side is fine and sounds the same as the right side, making this a problem with stereo.  does anyone have any idea what i can do about this, i no longer have a valid warranty, cheers

Michael Sheedy

Post is closed for comments.

5 comments

@Michael > Are you sure the problem isn't with any settings on the equipment you have the HDJs connected to? Is the micro-XLR cable connected correctly going into the HDJs?

Gavin 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I think I am getting the same problem with mine which I bought last Nov.......I will keep you posted

lorraine jones 0 votes

@Gavin......sorry no update because Ive lost all confidence in my HDJ2000's & gone back to using my trusty Sony MDR-V-700's. I shall persevere at home with the HDJ2000's & let you know asap

lorraine jones 0 votes