Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Rekordbox Database Inquiry

Can music be located on an internal, as well as external hard drive and still be migrating into Rekordbox?

If you can imagine, a DJ brings their laptop to the performance and has their music stored on an internal and external hard drive. So, the music is pulled from two different locations.

MIKE BILLS ENTERTAINMENT

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

@Mike > Yes, you can have your music sources on any number of drives, but if you are using the link to connect from the players to pull music from Rekordbox, you must have those source drives connected (internal, external or network) in order for the music to load.

Pulse 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I'm trying to uses rekordbox for shows that i play that i don't use video and i'm having problems 98% of my music is video (mp4 AAC,AC3) when I try to import video tracks to rekordbox it will not show up in play list and i wanted to export to SD card or Flash drive please help..

Nickythedj@aol.com

Nicky Stobaugh 0 votes

@Nicky Stobaugh > The compatible media and playback lists are posted on the Pioneer website, and the Pioneer DJ website. Sorry but video files are not compatible in Rekordbox as it is a "music" management software. Sorry for your luck.

Rekordbox - Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF

Link: http://www.pioneerdjusa.com/gear.aspx?product=rekordbox&cp=7

Rekordbox specifications are in the screenshot below.

Thanks,

Foster 

Foster 0 votes