Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

RB 1.5 freezes when "select all and right click"

So in 1.5 I wanted to test the "relocate" feature, moved my music then open RB 1.5, selected all 20,000 and right clicked, the program just freezes and never comes out of "not responding"... I open up 1.4.1 and it works fine, open 1.5 again and it freezes when I try. Smaller group selections like 500 work fine, Haven't went any higher though yet to see when it starts the fail based on amount of files

BriChi

Please sign in to leave a comment.

6 comments

even doing smaller batches like 2-300 take a while to show the right click menu, trying to do 1000 or more is impossible

BriChi 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

I selected 3000 track and right click and it took ages and then went to reload tags and  now its froze and not responding.

Morgo 0 votes

But still playing songs over link fine even with RB froze and not responding. Go figure.

Morgo 0 votes

I bleieve there is a seperate process running in the background which handles the Link connectivity. So, that's not really strange. However, I've also noticed that the context menu (right click menu) is slow on displaying.

House Container 0 votes

Well you wanted a faster search, looks like this is where they put all the slow!  ;)  j/k

Sent to engineering as a ticket.

Pulse 0 votes