I was told to start my own thread so here it is per request by the moderators
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!
1) Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 1.5.2
4) Using LINK: No
** 4a) LINK Connection method*: DJM2000 or make/model of network hardware
* 4b) Using with CDJs*:Yes (CDJ-900 and CDJ-2000)
**5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: Computer Hard Drive-NTFS USB Drive-FAT32
* 5a) Does the device have multiple partitions*: No
* 5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device*: No
* 5c) With what utility did you format the device*: Other
**6) Have you scanned your files for errors:Yes
**7) Have you scanned your drive for errors:Yes
**8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: Yes
* 8a) If crashing, is it resulting in*: "RekordBox.exe has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution." "RekordBox.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop woriking correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"
* 8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages*: No
**9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes (each time I click the program icon)
* 9a) If yes, can you do it consistently*: Yes
**10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:
**Provide as much detail of the issue here*:
I followed the first thread that I responded to pretty closely. I did the fix action with xmmp3val. It did fix rekordBox for use for one day. It has returned to the same issue of crashing consistently at startup . The recordBox logo comes up, and then it notifies that it has crashed each time. There are no new tracks added to the database as it started the crashing before any more could be added. My database consists of approximately 16000 tracks. My Windows XP machine is running 1.5.2 like a champ, so I am not dead in the water. However, if I choose to use my laptop for a gig like rekordBox advertises, I feel this would be a trainwreck waiting to be watched. Please assist me as soon as you possibly can. I can take phone calls or will allow for remote assistance if you wish to go that avenue. Thank you!