Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

Hot Cue points not saved on CDJ2000

Forgive me for the amateur question, I'm new to Rekordbox. I set up hot cue points in Rekordbox, but when I load my flash drive into my CDJ2000, the hot cue points don't appear. I believe I'm only saving my hot cue points in Rekordbox, not in my "database". How can I get these to appear on my CDJ's, and how do I properly save hot cue points for them to appear on my CDJ's at all times? Thank u in advance!

John BNJ

Please sign in to leave a comment.

4 comments

@John > welcome to the forums! Let's just be clear on everything - you have the audio files on your internal harddrive. You then load them into Rekordbox where they are analysed. After that you set your hot cues and export those audio files to a USB. You then insert said USB into your CDJ. You load up the track and then you load up the hot cues (pressing and holding the Call / Recall button)? Correct so far?

Gavin 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Forgive me, this is still a learning curve for me. I wasn't hitting the call/recall each time I loaded a track. I thought it would appear automatically like it does in Serato. DUH! lol Back to the tutorial video's I go! Thanks!

John BNJ 0 votes

@John BNJ > No worries, glad I could help. Good luck with your new gear!

Gavin 0 votes

Gavin, I have a similar problem with calling cue points / loops on CDJ-2000 Nexus. On lcd I can see cue/loop points but I am not able to call them. When I press "call cue/loop" button the message is "no cue/loop point" firmware is 1.6

Jacek 0 votes