Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Follow

Rekordbox artwork pixelation

I just updated to the lasted version of rekordbox, and any artwok i now add is badly pixelated. Even if i try to add artwork i know is fine from previous tracks, comes up looking poor. Any ideas?

AntzDj

Please sign in to leave a comment.

3 comments

@Antz >  Is this artwork pixelated in rekordbox or on the CDJs? rekordbox needs to compress the artwork data to ensure a quicker, more stable transfer of file data on export.

Gavin 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

On rekordbox. Ive not added and tried it on the players. If I add a bit of artwork i know is fine (i.e was fine before the update) it is bad now. Any bit of artwork I try to add now is pixelated, I didnt have this problem before.

AntzDj 0 votes

I've noticed this again, and have realised it happens when I add album art to tracks stored on my hard drive rather than my collection.

I don't use rekordbox as my library, only to analyze and export to a drive. The other day I didn't have time to add artwork in my rekordbox collection window, and just exported all to my hard drive. I then went through the drive via rekordbox/devices/all tracks the next day and added art. No matter how high the resolution image I download, it looks awful in rekordbox.

Can this be fixed?

AntzDj 0 votes