Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 followers Follow

[CLOSED] NEED MORE REKORD BOX PROGRESS BARS /WAVE FORM SUPPORT/COLOR CODING/cue points

IM USING RECORD BOX WITH MY XDJ AERO - ITS GOOD, BUT WE NEED TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION WHEN UPDATING OUR PLAYLISTS.

FOR EXAMPLE, I CONNECT MY IPAD - THEN I GO TO UPDATE COLLECTION.  THEN, GENERALLY ITS UPDATING, BUT THERE IS NO WAY OF TELLING THAT ITS WORKING.  IM JUST GUESSTIMATING AND GIVING IT TIME.  IM UPDATING APPROX 40GB OF PLAYLISTS, THE ODD REPLACING OF TRACKS ETC.  I NEED TO SEE A PROGRESS BAR TO TELL ME WHAT % IS BEING DONE, HOW QUICKLY - AND THE MOST IMPORTANT, WHEN ITS FINISHED UPDATING.  IF I ERASE A PLAYLIST AND THEN RE-COPY THE SAME LIST I GET THE PROGRESS BAR UP. 

IM UDATING NEARLY EVERY EVENING BEFORE I GO TO WORK.  BUT, THERES BEEN SOME TIMES WHERE FOR WHATEVER REASON IT HASNT UPDATED AND THEN IM FRANTICALLY RE-DOING IT (GETTING LATE FOR THE CLUB)...

ALSO, WILL WE HAVE WAVE FORM SUPPORT ON THE IPAD APP?  I DONT SEE WHY WE CANT SEE THE WAVE FORM OF THE CURRENT TRACK PLAYING.  DJAY APP DOES IT NO PROBLEM.

AND CUE POINTS AND LOOPING!!  I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN DUPED BY PIONEER BECAUSE YOU CANNOT EVEN SET UP ONE OF EACH!!  THE ADVERT SHOWS SITTING AND SETTING IT ALL UP AT HOME.   I SPENT AGES GOING THROUGH MY LISTS SETTING THEM UP TO FIND OUT U CANNOT EVEN SAVE ONE!!   IVE HAD TO MAKE ALOT MORE INTRO EDITS.   

AND, CAN WE HAVE MORE COLOR CODING IN THE APP.  I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GROUP MY PLAYLISTS BY COLOR CODING FOR EASE OF USE.

AND, WE NEED FONT SIZING, I CANT READ ALOT OF MY SONG TITLES IN THE MAIN PLAYLIST PAGE IN ONE LINE - BASIC STUFF.

AND, WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD RENAME THE TRACKS MAYBE?

ALSO, CUT AND PASTE SONGS TO CREATE A NEW PLAYLIST ON THE IPAD APP.  SO WE COULD TAKE SECTIONS OF 'HISTORY' FOR EXAMPLE AND PASTE INTO A NEW LIST.

UPDATES PLEEEEAAASSE!!

Bobgavid

Post is closed for comments.

3 comments

The last update is very cool, but I'm still missing the wave form and hot cues support too. Still waiting for these basic features !!!

Anton Denso 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink